What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After all the Godzilla stuff... Here comes something "prettier" :)

Game of Thrones
An Alternate LE Backglass V1A

High quality backglass. Somewhat translucent ornament so that it glows like gold depending on the viewing angle. Blockout layer (black mask) around the edges to prevent light from penetrating the sides.

GOT Alternate LE V1A.png

HQ preview is available on my Discord.

Spider-man Remake Decals
I've finished working on Spider-man Remake Decals. The quality will be unlike anything seen on SAM machine. Visit my Website or my Discord server for HQ preview and more info.
Enclosed original and remake screenshots for comparison.

Attachments

• Spider-Man Decals (original) preview.png
    Spider-Man Decals (original) preview.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Spider-Man Decals (remake V2A4) preview.png
    Spider-Man Decals (remake V2A4) preview.png
    223.3 KB · Views: 28
black-friday_WEB.jpg
Black Friday Special!
Until the end of the month, i.e. November 30, 2021 23:59:59 CEST you can order anything with with 15% off if you mention "XBF2021". This offer cannot be combined with any other and doesn't apply to shipping costs to the UK.

https://xianek.eu

Deadpool
Alternate Backglass Versions

The idea behind these was to create an alternative, but with a focus on print quality, which is superior to anything Stern makes. The original Zombie Yeti translites are really nice and well laid out for this pinball, but the quality of prints leaves a lot to be desired. This was not an attempt to compete with the designs. The advantage here is the quality... All assets used in these alternatives are obtained directly from Stern in digital form. Hence, the print would be of the highest quality.

Version: V2A ↘

Deadpool Alternate V2A.png

Version V3A3 ↘

Deadpool Alternate V3A3.png

High resolution previews are available on my Discord.

I've also made Side Blades (V1B):

Deadpool Side Blades V1B.png

Side Blades are printed on the same material I print translites on the reverse and are attached using double-sided tape. High quality and glossy finish.

I have a lot more cool stuff for all kinds of pinball machines... Be sure to visit: https://xianek.eu or talk to me via WhatsApp. The number is on the website.

Last edited:
JJP GnR Side Blades V1C.png
High quality PET G (high gloss, reflective)

It is possible to illuminate JJP Guns N‘ Roses logo using El panel.
The rest of the back side of the blade is covered in blockout paint, which doesn’t allow the light to penetrate.

JJP GnR Side Blades V1C Blockout.png

Last edited:
Rudy's Nightmare
Overlay Decals for Side Cabinet Decals.

Rudy's Nightmare Cabinet Overlay Sticker Demo 2.jpg

Attachments

• 20211221_164835.jpg
    20211221_164835.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211221_164747.jpg
    20211221_164747.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 5
Iron Maiden
Premium Remake and LE Remake (Backglass / Translite)

This differs from the original. The falling albatros is visible when the backglass is illuminated. Some twinkling stars are visible depending on the viewing angle. Highest quality based on original assets from Zombie Yeti. Version: V1A ▼

Iron Maiden LE Remake V1A.png

This differs slightly from the original. The falling albatros is only visible when the backglass is illuminated. Version: V2B3 ▼

Iron Maiden Premium V2B3.png

Version: V2A ▼

Iron Maiden Premium V2A.png

RUSH
Stern Pinball 2022 | Alternate Backglass V1B

RUSH Alternate V1B.png

Let me start by saying that Michael Barnard did an excellent job with the artwork for Stern's RUSH pinball machine. The original Translites are very good in terms of art. However, Stern doesn't do a good job at printing this beautiful artwork with the best quality in mind. For this reason, I've decided to make my own alternate version of the Backglass (or a Translite) for this upcoming pinball machine. This can be used directly in the machine, or as artwork for an illuminated frame. I've used three tricks in this design. The owl's eyes will slightly glow as there's going to be less white color printed in this part. The glowing effect will vary depending on the viewing angle. I've also created a blockout layer behind the black color of the RUSH logo. This means that the light will not penetrate the black, and the red is going to be extremely vivid. Additionally, there are some hidden twinkling stars that will be visible when the whole thing is illuminated. I hope someone will like this.

RUSH Alternate LE
Version: V1A2

RUSH Alternate LE V1A2.png

Backglass or Translite. Superior in terms of quality to Stern's options. Tiny feature: Invisible unless illuminated twinklings stars. Visit my Discord for more info and a better preview.

RUSH LE+
Backglass or Translite
V1A

RUSH LE Backglass Remake V1A.png

Let me say that Michael Barnard did an excellent job with the artwork for Stern's RUSH pinball machine. The original Translites (or LE Backglass) are very good in terms of art. However, Stern doesn't do a good job at printing this beautiful artwork with the best quality in mind. For this reason, I've decided to fully recreate the Limited Edition Backglass with the use of Stern’s assets. This version is nearly identical to the original, except that it is of much higher quality than the original and it is not mirrored. The only other major difference is that I’ve decided that the tiny stars in the background would twinkle depending on illumination and the viewing angle. However, this effect is very subtle.

RUSH Pro+
Backglass oder Translite
V1B

RUSH PRO+ Remake V1B.png

This version is a near-perfect recreation of the original Translite. The only major difference is the location of the Stern logo, and the location of the warning and the copyright text. It was made using original assets from Stern, but unlike the original the print on glass or PET G will surpass the original in terms of quality, color saturation and the contrast. A perfect replacement. And, I forgot to mention that the RUSH logo is in gold just like on the LE version. And, I forgot to mention that the RUSH logo is in gold just like on the LE version.

Dirty Harry
Alternate Speaker Panel V1C

Dirty Harry Alternate SP V1C.png

Here’s an alternate version of the Speaker Panel for Dirty Harry. It should go quite well with the Backglass that I’ve created in the past. The red elements of the SP can be illuminated with the El Panel. This means you can illuminate the box or the lettering in the middle, or both. This is version V1C.

Sorry if asked before, is it really difficult to do mirror back glass - like Stern LE?
It is for me. I am still working on the best way to do this. Typically it requires a lot of manual labor, or something that I've not yet found. Some people do it on a foil that they attach to the glass. I am only interested in direct printing on the glass.

It is for me. I am still working on the best way to do this. Typically it requires a lot of manual labor, or something that I've not yet found. Some people do it on a foil that they attach to the glass. I am only interested in direct printing on the glass.
I think having mirror glass makes a huge difference, would definitely increase your sales. One of the biggest reasons for wanting to own an LE.
From my limited understanding, the mirroring is done on the opposite side?
You direct printing is then performed on the customer facing side?

This video looks cool:

Mandalorian
New Banner | Roll-up | Door Decal

A new banner or roll-up or door decal for the Mandalorian. This is an original arrangement using Stern's assets. Highest quality. V2A.

Mandalorian Banner V2A.png

Barb Wire
Gottlieb, Remake V1C

This Translite was completely remade from a lower resolution original artwork. It was enhanced using neural filters. The logo was remastered, and the Gottlieb logo and copyright text were done in vector.

Barb Wire V1C (Remake Preview).jpg

backglass.png

Special Backglass offer! Hurry up!

Free worldwide economy shipping on any Backglass purchase. A maximum of 3 Backglasses can be purchased per customer with this special. 1 Backglass is 180 € shipped. 2 Backglasses are 324 € shipped (10%+ discount), and 3 Backglasses are 460 € shipped (15%+ discount). Please contact me before purchase for the payment link. This offer is valid until May 1, 2022, 19:59 Central European Time (CET). For more information please visit my website at https://xianek.eu and click on Portfolio button – Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom