What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

🏖️ Xianek's Sandbox... or the things I do, showcase, or strive for feedback.

I have bought the games room banners and a few other things . They were very good.

I think @Happypin bought some White Water cabinet decals, but they weren’t really upto @xianek usual standard.

Colours and some detail in them.

Wondering how good the tempered back glasses are compared to standard Stern Translites.
Hard to tell looking at pics

I have bought the games room banners and a few other things . They were very good.

I think @Happypin bought some White Water cabinet decals, but they weren’t really upto @xianek usual standard.

Colours and some detail in them.
Dave
Its only the whitewater decals the colours wasn’t a perfect match, I’m sure all other decals are very good.
Ive had two back glass and both are stunning, WH20 and T.Z.

As regards to the WH20 decals I offered them on here for a donation to sarcoma U.K cancer as agreed by the seller, he is replacing my original order for a TAF back glass.
Very trusted seller and very helpful indeed.

Alan

If anyone orders from here I need a corvette translite so maybe we could split postage
Guys... Get together and make a bulk order (of 1 type of product) and I will even send it at my own cost as long as it doesn't weight a ton. Depending on the quantity further discount would be possible. The power is in the group. Cheers!

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Coming soon... A magic version of CFTBL Translite or Backglass. It will be black & white when the machine is switched off, and it will color-animate and turn into full color when the machine is switched on and the illumination is on. When this project is successful other versions will be created: naked, etc. This magic Translite will be done in the same technique as The Munsters Magic Translite.

CFTBL Magic Translite V5A (animated preview).gif

Here's a video demonstration of the effect implemented on The Munsters Translite:

XNG Decals at low cost and free shipping!

A new special offer, this time on XNG Decals. Valid until Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 20:00 CEST. The offer is: 1 set for 185 €. 2 sets for 350 €. 3 sets for 450 €. The economy shipping is free. The offer cannot be combined with any other purchase. Hurry. More information you will find on my website. Not all decals are made equal. If you are not satisfied with the decals you receive, you will receive a credit towards any other set. No risk.

20210522_112223B2.jpg

Elvira's House of Horrors Alternate

Elvira's House of Horrors Alternate Translite V1C.png

The idea behind this was to provide an alternative to the current Translite, but mainly to deliver something of much higher quality than the original print from Stern. This Translite or a real glass Backglass features a few special effects.

Version V1C features:

• A lot of original artwork and assets drawn by Greg Freres;
• Some visible and some invisible bats that become visible when the illumination is on;
• Pink velvet texture over the title;
• Black, semi-transparent edge of the main title;
• A bat and a fly character from Scared Stiff’s Translite;
• Glowing red eyes of the creatures lurking in the dark;
• Some twinkling stars in the sky (the effect depends on the viewing angle);
• Multilayered print for the best contrast and good visibility without illumination;
• 3D rendered backdrop with an entrance to the property located at 696;

Star Wars The Mandalorian
Alternate V2A

Mandalorian Alternate V2A Preview.png

The Mandalorian Alternate Translite or a real glass Backglass is now available. Here's also a mock-up of how it would look like on a Premium machine. There’s also a tiny special effect at the top: some twinkling stars. The effect depends on the viewing angle and is very subtle. This is a high quality alternative to the original artwork.

Mandalorian Alternate V2A Composition 1600px.png

Creature from the Black Lagoon
Magic Translite

Here's a version of the Creature from the Black Lagoon Translite (called by me "Magic Translite") featuring an effect where it goes from black and white into full color when illumination is on. The same effect is possible on glass. Check out more of my Pinball artwork related videos or Google Xianek to visit my website and find out a lot more. Cheers!

Backglass -25% !

The gas has stopped flowing to many EU countries from Russia... Poland is one of them, however, it keeps reserves at nearly 100%... Without getting into politics, the fact is that the cost of manufacturing glass has doubled. So, perhaps for the last time, I have a Backglass special offer for you.

If you order a Backglass from me by the end of September 2022 and mention this special offer, you will only pay 150 € and the shipping will be free. That's 25% off! You can order a maximum of 2 Backglasses per package. Higher volumes would have to be negotiated.

So, if you were delaying your Backglass purchase, now is the time to get the one you've always wanted.

Feel free to visit my Discord for more details, or simply write me here, or on my WhatsApp (or Signal). I don't have a store, so, you need to contact me. Thank you.

Be sure to visit https://xianek.eu.

Greetings, Xianek.

Backglass -25% !

The gas has stopped flowing to many EU countries from Russia... Poland is one of them, however, it keeps reserves at nearly 100%... Without getting into politics, the fact is that the cost of manufacturing glass has doubled. So, perhaps for the last time, I have a Backglass special offer for you.

If you order a Backglass from me by the end of September 2022 and mention this special offer, you will only pay 150 € and the shipping will be free. That's 25% off! You can order a maximum of 2 Backglasses per package. Higher volumes would have to be negotiated.

So, if you were delaying your Backglass purchase, now is the time to get the one you've always wanted.

Feel free to visit my Discord for more details, or simply write me here, or on my WhatsApp (or Signal). I don't have a store, so, you need to contact me. Thank you.

Be sure to visit https://xianek.eu.

Greetings, Xianek.
Hiya Xianek,
Do you have a list please?
Many thanks

P.s. Your site supporter subscription has lapsed - trust thats an oversite?? ;) :) :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom