What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

At least having your own fruit machines is better than losing money to other people. At least this way you can always get your money back 😏

Last edited:
Kids mainly nick it and put it those egg machines at Asda so sadly I still lose it lol

• Haha
Reactions: JT.
Well I've never had much of a collection at once but over time gone through a few machines and still remember all of them fondly ... even if I can't find some very good pictures in some cases - btw that CV is only on the floor because the leg bolts were missing when it was delivered and I couldn't wait to play it !!

IMG_20200713_174933.jpg
IMG_20201104_220811.jpg
IMG_20210217_135540.jpg
IMG_20210618_135401.jpg
IMG_3875.JPG
IMG_20211214_220311.jpg
IMG_20220409_114623.jpg
PXL_20230620_191723322.jpg
PXL_20230825_115705399.jpg

Well I've never had much of a collection at once but over time gone through a few machines and still remember all of them fondly ... even if I can't find some very good pictures in some cases - btw that CV is only on the floor because the leg bolts were missing when it was delivered and I couldn't wait to play it !!

View attachment 231101
View attachment 231102
View attachment 231112
View attachment 231103
View attachment 231110
View attachment 231114
View attachment 231113
View attachment 231105
View attachment 231106
Wow had some great games over the years!

Not sure if I posted a pic since the multigym left so here's an updated one. 2.5 years since I got a vpin that started this crazy hobby for me. 11 machines in, 5 out, I think it's time to slow down and just enjoy what I have for a bit.

I love seeing people's collections and how much more varied they are than mine, so lets see your up to date photos!

image1 (2).jpegimage0 (2).jpeg

That’s one tidy pinball room. Where are all the boxes of stuff underneath them? And what are the mats in front of the machine for?

Looks like a fab room and collection though.
I have an ikea unit just out of shot and a wardrobe upstairs filled with pinball stuff. Mats are anti fatigue mats, helps a little with joint and back pain since the floor is quite hard just being carpet tiles. Specifically they are are Yo-Yo mats, I bought a cheaper one from amazon but it was really slippy with socks on, when I tried to nudge my feet just moved 😆

Last edited:
That’s a great idea having someone run on the treadmill to power the machines😂
Looks great and I need some of those mats to help with the back and knees.
Not good always chasing the next pin so agree with that but its so hard not to sometimes.

Reactions: Jib
Not sure if I posted a pic since the multigym left so here's an updated one. 2.5 years since I got a vpin that started this crazy hobby for me. 11 machines in, 5 out, I think it's time to slow down and just enjoy what I have for a bit.

I love seeing people's collections and how much more varied they are than mine, so lets see your up to date photos!

View attachment 237402View attachment 237403
Looking great … unusual to see clean space under pins … mines full of crap

Reactions: Jib
Pic looks great and I don’t want you to take this a negative but my first impression was how samey they all looked. Especially the translite colours
I don’t take that badly at all 🙂 I like seeing variety of other people’s collections and playing different games on location but I just enjoy playing the modern sterns the most at home. Maybe because that’s the era I got into playing or because I play quite a lot so like the depth of code.

Make me an offer I can refuse. I have my eye on a mates pin that needs financial support.
Should that be can’t 😂 or can 😕

Been waiting for ages to see this thread updated. Its always nice to see peoples collections and get some inspiration for my own future pin room / shed. When I finally have mine all in the same place when we move house I'll get some pics taken and uploaded........could be a while 😂

Back
Top Bottom