What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

I have 2 small collections

First colelction is on our house, its all the great Capcom machines plus Alien (sure, the version from UK ;-) ) TBL, LOV and TAF.
View attachment 196708View attachment 196709View attachment 196710

The second collection is little more rare stuff, its nearly all Alvin G. machines in a gameroom I have with a friend.
Next time a "Punchy the clown" will follow and also this collection is complete.
The USA Football is one regular head-to-head and one rare redemtion game (11 made, 1 in Europe)

View attachment 196711View attachment 196712

Enjoy the pics
What a collection mate.
Nice to see something a bit different

First colelction is on our house, its all the great Capcom machines plus Alien (sure, the version from UK ;-) ) TBL, LOV and TAF.

The second collection is little more rare stuff, its nearly all Alvin G. machines in a gameroom I have with a friend.
Next time a "Punchy the clown" will follow and also this collection is complete.
The USA Football is one regular head-to-head and one rare redemtion game (11 made, 1 in Europe)

Enjoy the pics

King pin what the faaaaaaaaak

Enjoy the pics
Incredible collection 😍😍

Thank you for the warm welcome.

King pin what the faaaaaaaaak

Some of you might also read on pinside.
To be honest .. the BBB and the KP are "homebrew". Both machines are out of my budget but I wanted to have and play them. So I converted a AB to a BBBr and a Breakshot plus parts from a FF were converted to my KPr.
BBBr was a 5 year project with the nice fact that several parts were available. KP was7is a 2 year project with everything from the scratch.
Both pins are fully playable and, if you dont know ... you will not see or feel any difference.
All Alvin G. are original ... I swear ;)

@Marvello waiting on any ?
No nothing lined up. I've moved a small drum kit from upstairs to fill the space.

If anything comes up I fancy I'll be in a good position to buy, and if Pulp Fiction was in a box ready to ship I might have bitten. I'll see if I'm still interested in that in a few months.

No nothing lined up. I've moved a small drum kit from upstairs to fill the space.

If anything comes up I fancy I'll be in a good position to buy, and if Pulp Fiction was in a box ready to ship I might have bitten. I'll see if I'm still interested in that in a few months.
Sometimes its good to take a little break from the hobby anyway.. least you can jump back into it having the money aside 🙂👍

Hi there. I’m a super Mario collector. A few years ago I managed to get this pinball machine from the USA. It’s called super Mario bros mushroom world. There are only 519 ever produced I believe and it’s marketed as the only ticket redemption pinball machine I think. I absolutely love it

Attachments

• IMG_9060.jpeg
    IMG_9060.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 70
I remember this from the roller rinks in the states when I was younger. Fun little game.

Yes, a very rare game. The gampelplay is .... öhhh, yes it is a gamelay. But like the Alvin G. ´s , its rarity makes it intresting, specially if you are a collector from Mario stuff !

Very nice !

Decided to make whole garage floor arcade carpet hehe. That **** ain’t cheap :( but love it so much lol

Excuse the mess!!

Had a little accident with BW back glass :( if anyone has replaced glass or maybe acrylic or polycarbonate is better?

IMG_8314.jpeg
IMG_8317.jpeg

Decided to make whole garage floor arcade carpet hehe. That **** ain’t cheap :( but love it so much lol

Excuse the mess!!

Had a little accident with BW back glass :( if anyone has replaced glass or maybe acrylic or polycarbonate is better?

View attachment 223816
View attachment 223817
Russ I have spare backglass glass for bw. Can bring to pinfest or I am down near you Mon Tues wed so can get one to you.

Paul

Russ I have spare backglass glass for bw. Can bring to pinfest or I am down near you Mon Tues wed so can get one to you.

Paul
wow that would be amazing thx, let me know what you want for it. I wont be at pinFest but give me a shout when your down here, your welcome over any time or can meet you somewhere let me know :)

Thanks @Asiapinball Baywatch looking much better now :)

I think I know where I went wrong, I did not lock the bg glass when putting the backbox down which i guess the glass slid back up and then the speaker panel fell out then the glass fell with it....
Great that it is sorted. And you now have correct glass and trims.

Back
Top Bottom