What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Could always tombstone i500 and Congo to help make space then rotate them to keep your line up fresh...

I find many Stern games to be similar. You need to mix it up with strong Bally/William titles. They just have that little bit extra. Dare I say magic to them..
I’ve done my stint with Bally/Williams. Played them all to death and owned loads.
Great games but they are of their time. As more of a player than collector I need deeper rules than the old games offer.

With 2 recent departures (FT & BK2K) and 2 additions (SM & GBpro) the lineup looks like this :cool::

img20171228_093850.jpg

Other side still looks the same

img20171228_094610.jpg

I do really fancy a sit down racer and a shooting game but I would have to get rid of the RFM and 2x astro to fit them in:tut:... no way I'm getting rid of those

I'm so enviois of all of your amazing collections. I currently live in a 3rd floor flat so cant put my whole collection into one room. At the moment the only room without a machine in is the bathroom... Even the kitchen has a backbox stored in it at the moment. I need a shed so badly :confused:

Back
Top Bottom