What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete White Water shop - It has ended phew!!!!

But the decal just has the black outer line on it not the wording ie 'pine' in this case ????

I can't find an overlay/decal for that anywhere either.

I guess when they were made in the factory, they were screened on along with the rest of the playfield.

yes that's what I thought carl - looks like I will have to live with it :-(

Sand the bottom of the cab,
The wooden side rails are glued and nailed so will need scraper to ping them off.
The paint you need is either Peugeot indigo blue or Peugeot royal blue. Both will do the job.
Grey primer is best to use with blue.
Darren just realised when you said sand the bottom of the cab of the fishtales - did you mean the inside as I have now actually sanded the bottom on the outside of it lol!!!!

Also if I sand the back of the head and lose the warning sign so I can repaint it in blue - can you re-print this for me and if so how and costs etc ?

cheers Kev

I did the bottom of the outside too as well as inside. If you're gonna do a job, may as well do it all :)

Daz is deffo the man for re-screening the backbox :)

Like Paul has said, inside and out for the sanding.
Yes I can do the screen printing of the warning text for you.

How about you getting it done repaired and painted not decaled and get it to NERG. Then it's just getting it back to you.
Sounds like an idea. I will see if I can get the paint in time

Cheers Kev

Sounds like an idea. I will see if I can get the paint in time

Cheers Kev
Another thought Darren how close are you to sale? I start a new job in a couple of weeks and will be getting there quite a bit?

Cheers Kev

If you go for the M6 back home you will pass me, I am only 5 mins from coming of M6 at junction 29.

I seem to remember that one was a very close match, and the other was a fair way off - think indigo was the closest one... however still not perfect...

OK been while since I made any progress on the Wh20 because of the new job start this week and NERG last weekend, so here is an update.

The cab is now stripped and decals removed - now needs the life sanding out if it to get it where it needs to be. The head is now all sanded, filled and painted and ready for @replicas to screen the warning message for me.

The playfield is now ready for the swap - here is a pic just before moving the loom over
P7120482.JPG

Then we have the loomed transferred onto the new (2nd hand) playfield - took about 3 hours in all to do this.
P7130483.JPG

And a side by side so you can see the difference on both sides!!! The new one has been clearcoated with autotek again - same as as my FT.

P7130488.JPG
Think you can see the difference here!!!!
P7130490.JPG

Playfield top side on its own
P7130486.JPG

That's all for now folks!!!

Cheers Kev

Looking good Kev.
Have you splashed out for new ramps or are you reusing the old ones ?
Deep pockets needed for new but so worth it.

@newdos that's an interesting (and simple to make) looking rotisserie you've got there... care to show some more pics of it?
Have a look through @newdos's FISH TALES shop log as there are quite a few pics of it in there. Specifically, this post is where he mentioned building it:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/fish-tales-shop-log.11870/page-3#post-65984

I was very interested in it myself! Very clever as it only needs a few offcuts of carc, bolts and angle iron. And packs away neatly when not it use.

@newdos that's an interesting (and simple to make) looking rotisserie you've got there... care to show some more pics of it?
I will take some detailed pics when I have a minute and stick them on here - but its just PSE 3x2, two bits of dexion, some bolts, wood glue and screws - simples!!!!

Kev

Looking good Kev.
Have you splashed out for new ramps or are you reusing the old ones ?
Deep pockets needed for new but so worth it.
Will have to see if the funds stretch to Daz - about £300 for a set plus decals that's a good £600 before all the other bits I have bought!!!!

Back
Top Bottom