What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Somerset Railway and pinball

Another really enjoyable visit today. I’ve been going there for years and today was the first time that I’ve visited and STTNG was working and only 2 machines were out of service 👍🏻.

It has made me realise though that I seriously need to get a AFM. Such a great game!
A big shout out to Pete for whom the STTNG has become an act of attrition, (to only have two machines of is a great result), and the Monopoly is looking great. The Fishtales has been moved to my partners pub in Blue Anchor (The Blue Anchor at Anchors Drop), along with the Jokerz. Hoping to be re open by Fiday night. I agree about the AFM, mind you I still never got to grips with what I am meant to do on it. Thanks for visiting again. Marcus

A big shout out to Pete for whom the STTNG has become an act of attrition, (to only have two machines of is a great result), and the Monopoly is looking great. The Fishtales has been moved to my partners pub in Blue Anchor (The Blue Anchor at Anchors Drop), along with the Jokerz. Hoping to be re open by Fiday night. I agree about the AFM, mind you I still never got to grips with what I am meant to do on it. Thanks for visiting again. Marcus
Nice one Marcus. The last time we spoke you mentioned how STTNG was a pain in the **** to keep running, so hats off to Pete as it played great on Saturday.

I did wonder if you had sold FIsh Tales as I noticed Monopoly was it’s place.

Im back down in August and it’s been a while since I’ve been in the Blue Anchor. It’s great to see it re-opening again, so will pop in there for sure 👍🏻

It appears the combination of steam train and pinball still delivers ; Happy Birthday me , with great thanks to WSR and @Pool Shark Markus.

Even found an After Life bench.

Attachments

• IMG_5484.jpeg
    IMG_5484.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2246.jpeg
    IMG_2246.jpeg
    270.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5491.jpeg
    IMG_5491.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: