What's new

FILTH at Weston-super-Mare pier...

Four tables on the South Pier in Blackpool - Flintstones, Popeye, Rollercoaster Tycoon and Lost in Space - the latter was switched off, Flintstones and RT were in a sorry state and Popeye only had one flipper working so was more or less unplayable! :S

Played Big Buck Hunter today on the pier. It looks dirty but played okay for me. KISS in Golden Gate and Game of Thrones in Olympia. Both looked decent, didn't play them.

IMG_0378.JPG

Put £2 in each of these today;

-Shrek was an absolute turd and in need of urgent attention , drop down targets knackered, completely on a slant. Owning a Family Guy I know if this playfield isn't perfectly level the orbits become a clunk fest and a totally unpleasant game.
Was barely on 10 mins if that long.

-BBH, played pretty well not surprising as I'd imagine most punters drop a quid or two in Shrek or Batman due to the familiarity of the IP which would receive the daily hammering.
Earned a couple of replays, so the credits lasted a fair amount of time 20/30mins. Great orbit, shots and ramp, the theme is pretty repugnant for me personally but would be interested in owning one if re-themed as Fat Tory C#nt Hunt :thumbs:

-TDK, games seemed to last a long long time despite it being in a bad shape (see photo of the shooter rod below 😔) Lots of scarecrow, joker multiballs, extra balls and ramping through the modes. Somehow my credits lasted a good hour or more, as Mrs C and the little one we're looking after managed to do 3 laps on the escalators, a full session in the soft play area and both got stuck in the blue wiggly tunnel which meant they returned to me in a traumatised state 🤣

IMG_0379.JPG

IF pins were still mainstream , they would ebay these as is and get a feeding frenzy. Buy a couple of new Sterns from Electrocoin .. and run those into the ground as well

But pinball are just fillers. compared to the kit sitting on that pier these poor souls are inconsequential

When I played that BDK about 5 years ago I had 3 different balls trapped in 3 different places at once.
It looks like they've actually done some work on it since then 🤣

Back
Top Bottom