What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah holmes

Registered
A list of pins I am looking for , anyone selling : APOLLO 13, JP, GOLDENEYE, JUNKYARD,MONOPOLY. My BAYWATCH is on eBay :) so anyone interested can see

Kev, my friend, I have had dealings with Sarah in the past and regret every moment of it. Severely paid under value and still tried to complain after it had been delivered asking for refunds and part refunds etc. Avoid at all cost as I would rather burn a machine than sell it to her.

Kev, my friend, I have had dealings with Sarah in the past and regret every moment of it. Severely paid under value and still tried to complain after it had been delivered asking for refunds and part refunds etc. Avoid at all cost as I would rather burn a machine than sell it to her.
Cheers Courtney!!! PS found the Who key and its setup and playing fine

If you want anymore pics now let me know as I can get the glass off and do more detail if you want it. I have also paid the guy so the transaction is now all complete.

Kev

Just read both sets of posts - what a complete pratt !!! - I certainly wont be buying from her or selling to her

Again thanks for the heads up guys - somehow I missed this one. Think @cooldan still summed her up best though !!!:rofl:

Cheers

Kev

Reactions: JT.
Same here, kept me entertained for an hour trawling through that lot. Absolutely nuts.

rmx-crazy-woman_o_873744.jpg

Reactions: JT.
That was an interesting read, she deffo has a reputation ...Just looked on ebay for this so called BAYWATCH, it aint there!

Hummmm very strange indeed!

This morning it was listed as Sold. Now its listed as Item Ended due to a mistake in the wording. Which usually translates to 'seller offered buyer a cash discount incentive to complete the transaction outside eBay, where the seller is no longer tied by eBay rules, feedback or fees'.

To all you plonkers : and the BIG GIRLS BLOUSE : what idiots you all are. No baywatch ? Funny, I have just sold it. And if any of you had any common sense,you only needed to speak to Keith,who is on the forum and completely stripped the machine to a very high standard, there certainly is a BATWATCH. DO,all of you get a life, or maybe with any luck you will be blown away :) SAD GUYS AND one girl ! And no ME HAS NOT GONE TO GROUND, SORRY TO LET YOU DOWN, idiot.

To all you plonkers : and the BIG GIRLS BLOUSE : what idiots you all are. No baywatch ? Funny, I have just sold it. And if any of you had any common sense,you only needed to speak to Keith,who is on the forum and completely stripped the machine to a very high standard, there certainly is a BATWATCH. DO,all of you get a life, or maybe with any luck you will be blown away :) SAD GUYS AND one girl ! And no ME HAS NOT GONE TO GROUND, SORRY TO LET YOU DOWN, idiot.

hi Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom