What's new

WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all you plonkers : and the BIG GIRLS BLOUSE : what idiots you all are. No baywatch ? Funny, I have just sold it. And if any of you had any common sense,you only needed to speak to Keith,who is on the forum and completely stripped the machine to a very high standard, there certainly is a BATWATCH. DO,all of you get a life, or maybe with any luck you will be blown away :) SAD GUYS AND one girl ! And no ME HAS NOT GONE TO GROUND, SORRY TO LET YOU DOWN, idiot.

You made your bed, and now you get to lie in it.

Everything you've read here is feedback from people who have actually dealt with you. I don't know you, but you come across as a total nightmare and I'd rather scrape my 'MAN' balls vigorously over broken glass than deal with the sorts of problems our more valued forum members are describing. Admittedly, you had not done much wrong in this thread (well, apart from ignoring the use of the 'Wanted' flag that evryone else has fathomed out and your incessant use of CAPITAL LETTERS) , but surely you are starting to get the message.

Oh, and the homophobic comments are really, completely, unnecessary. I'm sure you feel under fire here, but on what planet is that acceptable...

Moderators

Please ban this moron. Can't you identify the ip address or something?. How does this moron help our community ?

We are just a bunch of geeks who pursue a daft hobby. We help each other out. Lend each other games. Take games to shows. Help folk out with advice. Trade stuff between ourselves. Then along comes this toxic moron that we could all really do without

There are so many positive folk on here who add to our stupid hobby. This moron detracts from it. So why give it airtime ? Why risk more decent folk getting drawn into this apparent web of chaos ?

To all you plonkers : and the BIG GIRLS BLOUSE : what idiots you all are. No baywatch ? Funny, I have just sold it. And if any of you had any common sense,you only needed to speak to Keith,who is on the forum and completely stripped the machine to a very high standard, there certainly is a BATWATCH. DO,all of you get a life, or maybe with any luck you will be blown away :) SAD GUYS AND one girl ! And no ME HAS NOT GONE TO GROUND, SORRY TO LET YOU DOWN, idiot.

Hmmm.... this is a feisty one. SERVANTS!!! Have her bathed and sent to my quarters !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: JMP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom