What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted BIG BUCK HUNTER :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
too late just done a deal on it, been busy getting ready for StarWars Celebration in London
And my buyer didnt even ask "whats your best price" :)

As much as I love pinball I dont sit on here all day which means you have to wait for me to come back online before I see your message, so please forgive me for walking my dog, having some tea, watching Coronation Street and taking a much needed crap in the last 2 hours......................

As much as I love pinball I dont sit on here all day which means you have to wait for me to come back online before I see your message, so please forgive me for walking my dog, having some tea, watching Coronation Street and taking a much needed crap in the last 2 hours......................
Did you not see my message for you to ring me ?

Sarah, I've just seem your many, many profile status updates! :eek:
I think you may have blown the deal here with your actions. I would run a mile if somebody started bombarding me like that! That is on top of the several posts in this thread and also the private messages. Way over the top I'm afraid. I would not deal with somebody that did that to me. Just a bit of friendly advice.
Best of luck.

Sarah, I've just seem your many, many profile status updates! :eek:
I think you may have blown the deal here with your actions. I would run a mile if somebody started bombarding me like that! That is on top of the several posts in this thread and also the private messages. Way over the top I'm afraid. I would not deal with somebody that did that to me. Just a bit of friendly advice.
Best of luck.
To be honest I am not bothered about not getting the BBH. I keep cash :) . I appreciate your advice .Thank you. What I don't like is there sheer bitchiness/low class bums to be honest. There are afew really decent ,polite, educated men in the pinball world.thankfully I can call them true friends. I , thankfully also had the privilege of a good up bringing. Private education . So, For all you low class men : Keep enjoying pin and your beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom