What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Venom Pro SPECIAL OFFER, no extended warranty.

There is and never was any deal from Electrocoin on any titles. And the ones from USA are offering nobody here has stock of them in UK/IRE.
This deal that was offered is just a Phil deal as he over-ordered and is taking the hit of no-profit sale price as he has probably committed numbers to electrocoin before they canceled bit like myself with James Bonds.
As I rang myself yesterday to find out on my order of stuff.
I may have misunderstood the offer then, this makes sense

What if electrocoin decided to start selling to the public? These shops would be immediately cut out of Stern. There are other manufacturers ec isn't in bed with.
But I've no fish to muddy this further, I'll let myself trout (paraphrasing Kryten)
Have you ever tried to sell stuff to collectors? and operators
Collectors = Hard work,loads of crying after sales and don't like waiting on warranty parts to come in
Operators = No work their own techs do it or not. never worry about warranty so buy their parts from 3rd parties
Electrocoin uses us sub distros as buffers so they have an easy life just sales to us not the 400+ pins there selling

I shouldn’t really comment as I wasn’t interested in the deal or the game, but one thing that wasn’t clear is why a 2 year warranty wasn’t issued with the price, as a I wasn’t sure what the ‘Stern Warranty’ was, I assume the standard 12 months?
Stern warranty in the US is 60 days I believe, probably Phil didn't want to give his 2 years due to the huge reduction in price.

Sell more Pins for less or sell fewer Pins for more? The number crunchers at these companies will know the ideal price to maximise profits. Lots of variables in coming up with that figure though.

Last edited:
Sell more Pins for less or sell fewer Pins for more? The number crunchers at these companies will know the ideal price to maximise profit. Lots of variables in coming up with that figure though.
Certainly the Disney way

selling products in UK, for UK and European market.. do Stern/Electocoin not have to abide by regulations for consumer/product rights which is 2yrs..

I have had 0 NIB machines.

If They were sold at the same price here as the USA, i probably would have had 2 or 3 minimum. Thats 3 or 4 more sales for Stern than they would have had.
Ideal world that

7000$ pro no vat added no shipping no hire purchase and no second shipping awesome for usa
7000$ converted to sterling 5770 add shipping container 125 add the cost of hp for 60 machines on container paying stern in advance also dealing with currencies rates shipping from Manchester to wherever in UK add you vat big old 20% and that's before anybody gets a twist of profit.

Ideal world maybe - however thats $21k more in Stern's pocket than they have at the moment!!

Have you ever tried to sell stuff to collectors? and operators
Collectors = Hard work,loads of crying after sales and don't like waiting on warranty parts to come in
Operators = No work their own techs do it or not. never worry about warranty so buy their parts from 3rd parties
Electrocoin uses us sub distros as buffers so they have an easy life just sales to us not the 400+ pins there selling
But how big is the operator market these days. If it got to the point they reevaluate just who is buying they might just want a bigger piece of what appears to be a shrinking pie.

There is and never was any deal from Electrocoin on any titles. And the ones from USA are offering nobody here has stock of them in UK/IRE.
This deal that was offered is just a Phil deal as he over-ordered and is taking the hit of no-profit sale price as he has probably committed numbers to electrocoin before they canceled bit like myself with James Bonds.
As I rang myself yesterday to find out on my order of stuff.
Incorrect.

Phil

MV5BNDg1ZWZlMjMtMTk3Ni00M2Q3LWIyZmYtODBkNzE1YWVkOTU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Not forgetting the sister pin by JJP to complete your fast food pin line up

Back
Top Bottom