What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today I worked on......

Finished up a quick top side tear down and clean up on Cyclopes and it's looking really nice with Comet's, clear Titans and invisiglass. Just need to sort out some blue plastic protectors with Col @Colywobbles :thumbs: Big thanks to @johng2611 for the apron cards 👍

Next summer I'll do a full tear down so I can clear coat the playfield but this will be fine for playing it over the next few months. I'll do a video of it playing at some point soon too :D

PXL_20231218_213752055.jpg

PXL_20231218_213756665.jpg

PXL_20231218_213800046.jpg

PXL_20231218_213803394.jpg

I finally got all the gold armour back from the platers for our TOM, I also had the wireform‘s redone at the same time.
Me and my brother just couldn’t stop smiling with the results.

Attachments

• IMG_6099.jpeg
    IMG_6099.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6101.jpeg
    IMG_6101.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_6105.jpeg
    IMG_6105.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6100.jpeg
    IMG_6100.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 69
Helped Billy my neighbour unbox and set up his GF.
Gorgeous looking pin! In fact all pin’s should have decals like these which must be RadCals or similar.
Managed a quick game before taking little fella to footie will get some games in later in week to get a better feel of it.

IMG_2269.jpegIMG_2268.jpeg

Metallica Premium owners - check your Newton Block behind the hammer, the Metallica flyers actually show a captive Newton ball behind the hammer, I’m guessing they changed to a block to get more consistent hammer grabs. Either way this was an easy swap out and I prefer the ball (less likely to damage ya precious balls)
….its straight now too, needed a few washers to straighten it.

IMG_0535.jpegIMG_0536.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally got round to putting in the GB Firehouse Mod I got form Wolfcub on Pinside..

Out with the old
5BF37EBA-DD7A-44B0-8230-855A3197CDC8.jpeg
In with the new.
Little bit fiddly, but went in OK and doesn’t interfere with the 3D cityscape that I added
IMG_2560.jpeg
View attachment IMG_2558.mov

As mods go I am very impressed with it. Adds
To the game and when the flasher goes off on the top of the building.

$250 - I think there is a 6month wait list now.. but a Mod worth having.

Last edited:
Finally got round to putting in the GB Firehouse Mod I got form WhiteWolf on Pinside..

Out with the old
View attachment 243012
In with the new.
Little bit fiddly, but went in OK and doesn’t interfere with the 3D cityscape that I added
View attachment 243013
View attachment 243014

As mods go I am very impressed with it. Adds
To the game and when the flasher goes off on the top of the building.

$250 - I think there is a 6month wait list now.. but a Mod worth having.
Is there a thread about it Dave?? I can only find WhiteWolf with no posts, and located in Stuttgart..... not sure if that is the same person...

Dont panic - found it.. the guy in Canada?? https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wolffcubs-ghostbusters-firehouse-city-library-trap-pke-mods

that mod really does look production quality. briliant.

3D printing and the likes of ESp32's etc are getting so good now its easier than ever if you have the time to tinker...

Problem is it sounds like the guy goes very incommunicado and leaves people for month thinking that he's disappeared. Which is a shame as it;s a quality Mod!

Back
Top Bottom