What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ukraine thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, wake up. Ukraine has been corrupt for years, which 3/4 of you will be too lazy to re-search, most will blindly follow what's being fed through the Tell-A-Vision programming, just like the last two years. I still see people outside with a mask on in a trance. 99.9% recovery rate and you're outside with a mask on? This is what they do to people, they lie to create fear, they stoke you up all day / night so you react like you have.

Why are they making up myths about mystery fighters and ghosts and whatever else? Does that tell you they're winning? Why cancel everything? Because they've lost this one.

There's people still in denial that "covid" wasn't made in lab (see latest MSM daily mail patents from 3 years ago), the same scenario is happening here, you are being fed lies, ALL THE TIME.

Your drivel is pointless without saying that Russia is also corrupt. At least Ukraine was trying to install some sort of democracy, fair play to them.

As for people still wearing masks, that's freedom, get over yourself.

It's not off-topic at all, the propaganda to whip you into a frenzy is the same as the last two years.

It is an interesting point though that we think it's somehow (more) acceptable that the US wreak havoc and destroy middle-eastern countries (Iraq/Iran etc.), but not Russia in Ukraine.
Let's be honest neither is acceptable.

I don't know about everyone else. But most people I see kind of supporting Russia or sticking up for it's point of view are all covid is fake, vaccines bad people.

They're lost down the rabbit hole. No point trying to have any constructive discussion with them.

I don't know about everyone else. But most people I see kind of supporting Russia or sticking up for it's point of view are all covid is fake, vaccines bad people.

They're lost down the rabbit hole. No point trying to have any constructive discussion with them.

We've been told to not bring that up again here, but what is wrong with their opinion being different to yours? All I see from what you're saying there is projection.

Because it's different to yours and not coming from the legacy media then it's rabbit holes and they're far too crazy to reason with.

I am stunned at how many folk are completely oblivious to the fact that a fortnight ago CANADA introduced martial law, imprisoned without trial, seized bank accounts of ordinary individuals without any court oversight or even charge, forced citizens to perform duties at the behest of the police. Its PM referred to Jewish opposition politicians as "standing with Nazis" in Parliament.

So then you believe the Covid stuff ?

The safety of the vaccine stuff ?

If you believe that the mainstream media is producing a balanced view of major world events you are in denial.
Oh don't tell me you're a village idiot too.

We've been told to not bring that up again here, but what is wrong with their opinion being different to yours? All I see from what you're saying there is projection.

Because it's different to yours and not coming from the legacy media then it's rabbit holes and they're far too crazy to reason with.
Statistically speaking. Someone that

Doesn't allow democratic elections
Takes out political opponents by killing or imprisonment
Uses novichok or polonium to murder people that speak out against him
Acts like a supreme leader and claims the loss of the Soviet Union is a travesty that must be reversed

Is probably a horrible ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom