What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The True Story Behind The ALIEN LE Artwork

Oh - just having a senior moment. Thank you!

Still don't quite understand the union jack comment though.

On second thoughts never mind. I'm probably missing the obvious and I'm not sure I care.

Last edited:
Oh - just having a senior moment. Thank you!

Still don't quite understand the union jack comment though.

On second thoughts never mind. I'm probably missing the obvious and I'm not sure I care.

No. You're right. It's a stupid comment

22:00 UK is 17:00 EST (Neil must have got mixed up I think?)

I also found it amusing that you were also so aggressive in calling Neil a chicken (BAWK BAWK) until he actually said ok, and now you're acting like he's your old pal. Wonder who the real chicken is in this situation? I would say Neil at least deserves an apology.

Apologize? He hasn't come on the show yet. Our time is set. What do you think is going to happen when Neil comes on and calls my show boring? It's not boring and he knows that, that's why he's coming on.

That's super great that you have an attractive girlfriend. Let me be the first to say "well done".

Now tell us all about your big truck.....

P.S. Don't put pictures of your missus on the internet in an argument to validate yourself....thats a really weird thing to do and I'm betting she wouldn't be too happy. You're lucky this is a well behaved forum.

Apologize? He hasn't come on the show yet. Our time is set. What do you think is going to happen when Neil comes on and calls my show boring? It's not boring and he knows that, that's why he's coming on.

He might be coming on to temper your ego and tell you that you are boring? Never heard of you so I can't comment but will listen in to the Neil pod cast. Please post it when done.

Also, why have you posted a picture of you and your misses? That is a tad weird. What are you trying to say or prove?

Kaneda, an idea for the podcast with Neil... how about we send Neil questions to ask you Q&A style, that will fill in some time and avoid any awkwardness with what to talk about.

Mine, and I mean it sincerely is "please can you explain why you do not fit the definition of an internet troll" ?

I ask this because you do ask some really good questions in podcasts, I like the interview with Jersey Jack especially the way you enquired about Hobbit code which was a question all owners wanted to ask. But then you come into our forum acting like, let's be blunt, a bit of a tool. Clearly baiting people with the chicken bawk bawk stuff. That last podcast was dreadfully boring and lasted 10 times longer than it should have - that's a fact. Then all that **** at the end about Aurich's artwork, awful... I think you would have far more credibility, and maybe podcast hits, if you started setting higher standards for yourself.

I think what he's desperately trying to say is "Hey, I'm not boring. How can I be boring? I have an attractive girlfriend. She wouldn't be with me if indeed I were, as you say, boring".

You guys are funny. Go back and read this thread. Who fired the first shots? Who started insulting who first? Who takes a lot of time making content for pinball fans?

I get it gents, this is typical forum behavior. Slam someone and then slam them when they respond.

I simply shared my story about the Alien LE art. I didn't make anyone listen. I didn't make up the story. And there are parts of this story nobody knew before so it was a tale worth telling.

My podcast usually gets 1,000+ listens after 5 days. This one got 1,000 in less than a day. It must have done something right. Yeah the opening part was a bit slower than normal only because it was like 1am here when I did it.

Insert more people on this forum making fun of my magic girl and insulting me. That's cool. Brenda is my magic girl. The reason I posted that picture is just to prove a point. Not that I am better than anyone, but just to show I don't care about remaining anonymous. I have thick skin and you have to when you create any internet content.

I do find it ironic that Neil calls my show boring when he himself has created some real barn burner pinball content: just go look for his TWD stream on twitch. What's that phrase about glass houses and stones?

You guys are all passionate about pinball. If you think my podcast sucks, I'm cool with that. If you think I have an ego, that's fair. I do have a little ego. Blame my Sicilian momma for that. But I am also very nice and humble and passionate about the same thing you are. Just ask anyone that knows me and has met me.

So yeah next Friday, Neil will join the show to tell me how boring I am. He's gonna have a rough week holding onto his anger, and I'm gonna have a great week finalizing my Dodge Demon order :) I threw that obnoxious statement in sarcastically mates. Have a great weekend and keep complaining about the podcast you know you can't stop listening to :) (more sarcasm)

An american that understands sarcasm? My respect for you has just increased ten fold.

I just wondered why you manage to stir up so much trouble in internet forums you frequent. Podcast to one side, trouble seems to follow you around - is that somehow everyone else's fault as well?

Next Friday Neil and I talk. Stay tuned! I will get the podcast up immediately as well. Feel free to keep insulting me. Have to go walk my British Bulldog named Bubba!

Maybe it's a morning thing? Kinda grumpy and bullyish in his replies but he seems to mellow out in afternoon replies.

Kaneda, here is an observation.

The more you big yourself up, the more people will try and take you down.

Happens everywhere.

As for being boring, sure you are boring sometimes in your podcasts. Nothing wrong with that, we are all boring at times. Again, the more you try and defend yourself from the indefensible, the more you get people going against you.

Some of your podcasts have been excellent, and some average.

Kudos for doing it and having strong opinions:)

We're on our way Houston!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kaneda is on SDTM's latest Star Wars video. Might be worth a watch to see if he is anything like he portrays himself here.

Love the fact that Neil really is a astronaut. To infinity and beyond!

Just watched/listened to the Kaneda/SDTM Star Wars on You Tube. To be fair he had some good points on Stars wars and I pretty much agreed with his review (from a visual prospective as I haven't played it yet). Worth a watch/listen.

Back
Top Bottom