What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The True Story Behind The ALIEN LE Artwork

I'd be happy to come on your programme and tell you that you are boring? I'll waive my usual fee. :rofl:

Neil.

That's a deal. You heard it here first. Email me at kanedapinball@gmail.com and we'll do it next week. That is unless you are like every other keyboard commando out there that types all confident but then gets chicken **** when they actually have to SPEAK in real life. BAWK BAWK. Waiting for the email, staring now...

Do a podcast on why you bought that brick called Magic Girl and how it's going to be worth 80K in a few years?

This is my Magic Girl buddy. And she's full Irish...no union jack here :) You know what's going to be worth 80K in a few years...the money I invest not pinball machines. Why don't you share a picture of you? I'm out there. You know my name. My show. My face. My thoughts. I don't make anyone listen. I share my thoughts and a good percentage of the pinball collector world listens. You cry on a forum and would never have the guts to spend 5 minutes on my show. You know why? Because every single insult you'd have about me I've already stated. I told the world Magic Girl was a POS before anybody else. I told the world HP was going to collapse WHEN NOBODY would. I told the world DP was headed for the gutter. I call it like it is. And I'm calling you out for being too chicken to come on the show. I wouldn't disrespect you. I wouldn't insult you. We'd talk pinball. And then you'd realize why over a 1,000 people a week tune in. Because everyone else is chatting about tournaments and what they had for dinner. I get right to it...Admit it...you love me.

Attachments

• IMG_8864.PNG
    IMG_8864.PNG
    134.4 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
That's a deal. You heard it here first. Email me at kanedapinball@gmail.com and we'll do it next week. That is unless you are like every other keyboard commando out there that types all confident but then gets chicken **** when they actually have to SPEAK in real life. BAWK BAWK. Waiting for the email, staring now...

Email sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You're a bit of a bully.

Excuse me sir...I've conducted over 30 interviews and have never once been mean, disrespectful or bullied anyone. I would be nothing short of a gentleman to Neil. Look I'm ready to do this whenever he is. The ball is in his court. Here's what's going to happen. We're going to have a good pinball chat. I listen to EVERY pinball podcast and mine is boring? I may say some dumb **** and be a bit crazy at times, but boring is not a trait I wear.

Refusing to see any truth in what you are being told, makes what he said stick all that much better, to be honest with you mate.

Your heavy-handed, lots-of-caps and bold replies on HP threads here, stuck out in my mind as someone on a mission with an axe to grind, beyond legitimate grievances. Then this particular podcast which is sold as something far more interesting than it actually is - I'm sorry, but I tried and I simply could not stick to it, an entry from clientsfromhell.net it is not - and then when you got a negative response, you literally use playground chicken-clucking to goad several of your critics into putting up or shutting up.

Take it down a few notches dude.

Refusing to see any truth in what you are being told, makes what he said stick all that much better, to be honest with you mate.

Your heavy-handed, lots-of-caps and bold replies on HP threads here, stuck out in my mind as someone on a mission with an axe to grind, beyond legitimate grievances. Then this particular podcast which is sold as something far more interesting than it actually is - I'm sorry, but I tried and I simply could not stick to it, an entry from clientsfromhell.net it is not - and then when you got a negative response, you literally use playground chicken-clucking to goad several of your critics into putting up or shutting up.

Take it down a few notches dude.

You're right. I'm sorry. I did go over board with HP at times. But i really was looking out for all my friends that had money at stake. I think Neil and I would have a good chat. I do love pinball and I think people like my show because I get right to the pinball news. That's all. And I try to make it as entertaining as possible. If it were boring I don't think people would listen. I don't follow boring stuff and I doubt others would.

Kaneda, you certainly have some confidence, i'll give you that. I've not listened to any of your podcasts yet, and hardly any of any podcasts, as they tend to focus on the new games whereas I never get to see or play them beyond once or twice if i'm lucky. if you want to interview any of the characters and players from the UK community, I can recommend a few others who'd be entertaining to listen to - like @Will or @Matt Adams or @Matt Vince or @myPinballs or @Poibug or @mufcmufc for example

I do understand the anger behind it, if anything I can understand how it would be worse than my own recent experience getting ripped off on the ZX Spectrum Vega+ project, which came to light about halfway through the normal campaign timeline that the remaining company directors were serial con artists and they had no intention of delivering anything, and have been literally seen posting pictures in the Bahamas and continuing to bull**** people, and also legally harass and frustrate the original, honest company founders that actually did the work, and bankrupting one of their original distributors. Why? Because they have a point to prove, and they're sick people. Absolutely hair-curling facts are known about the two behind the scam, and for one of those people, it includes theft of over half a million to date in this campaign, £75k worth of stolen funds from another, and a false rape accusation that lead to served time in an Indian jail on a life sentence.

Wish I could say I was puffing up any of that story, but actually, I'm completely understating it.

While that case has more outright malice behind it though, it's for smaller sums of cash... half a million GBP total gone, but £100~ per head, rather than pin prices...

As you say though, keep on going, you have listeners and a lot of episodes, so you're doing something right for sure.

Kaneda, you certainly have some confidence, i'll give you that. I've not listened to any of your podcasts yet, and hardly any of any podcasts, as they tend to focus on the new games whereas I never get to see or play them beyond once or twice if i'm lucky. if you want to interview any of the characters and players from the UK community, I can recommend a few others who'd be entertaining to listen to - like @Will or @Matt Adams or @Matt Vince or @myPinballs or @Poibug or @mufcmufc for example

Thanks for the suggestions. Would love to have some UK guys join the show. We've had the Aussie's on.

I do understand the anger behind it, if anything I can understand how it would be worse than my own recent experience getting ripped off on the ZX Spectrum Vega+ project, which came to light about halfway through the normal campaign timeline that the remaining company directors were serial con artists and they had no intention of delivering anything, and have been literally seen posting pictures in the Bahamas and continuing to bull**** people, and also legally harass and frustrate the original, honest company founders that actually did the work, and bankrupting one of their original distributors. Why? Because they have a point to prove, and they're sick people. Absolutely hair-curling facts are known about the two behind the scam, and for one of those people, it includes theft of over half a million to date in this campaign, £75k worth of stolen funds from another, and a false rape accusation that lead to served time in an Indian jail on a life sentence.

Wish I could say I was puffing up any of that story, but actually, I'm completely understating it.

While that case has more outright malice behind it though, it's for smaller sums of cash... half a million GBP total gone, but £100~ per head, rather than pin prices...

As you say though, keep on going, you have listeners and a lot of episodes, so you're doing something right for sure.

A con is a con is a con...there just became a time when Andy knew the gig was up, was out of money and had no way to produce, yet he did things to try and convince people otherwise. Imagine if he was more honest with the investor group way back in Oct of 2016...he probably could have turned it around then. Oh well...the ship is sailing now and I hope everyone gets their game.

I don't think I've listened to Kaneda's podcast but I do have some sympathy. Any creative work on the internet is okay by me. I run a Youtube channel and some of the abuse/criticism even for a small channel can be surprising. Obviously some is warranted but people do tend to get a bit carried away, which to me is harsh because it's very competitive and you really are putting yourself out there in a far bigger way than on say a forum or Twitter or whatever

A con is a con is a con...there just became a time when Andy knew the gig was up, was out of money and had no way to produce, yet he did things to try and convince people otherwise. Imagine if he was more honest with the investor group way back in Oct of 2016...he probably could have turned it around then. Oh well...the ship is sailing now and I hope everyone gets their game.

Sometimes the 'con' isn't intentional. I've met Andy a number of times and there are far more on here than know him better than me but I don't think his intention was ever to 'con' anyone. He loves pinball, hosted the UK Pinball party events which were great and I'm sure he wanted HP desperately to succeed. When things start to go bad you don't want to admit it and convince yourself you can turn things around. Happens in life every day of the week, not just in business!

You seriously need to chill out. You're putting yourself out in the public domain with these casts. Some will love them, some won't. Get over it. You'll have your critics. I've listened to one of your other podcasts and it held my attention. This latest one wasn't that interesting at all.

I love Christopher Nolan but I don't like his latest Dunkirk movie. I bet he's not out there on forums demanding to talk to me or others that dislike it. He's out in the public domain. He has his critics.

Oh, and if you really want to see a pic of me, there's one floating about this forum somewhere. And I'm naked. Well, I have a helmet on and I'm holding a joystick. It's a very large joystick.

Sometimes the 'con' isn't intentional. I've met Andy a number of times and there are far more on here than know him better than me but I don't think his intention was ever to 'con' anyone. He loves pinball, hosted the UK Pinball party events which were great and I'm sure he wanted HP desperately to succeed. When things start to go bad you don't want to admit it and convince yourself you can turn things around. Happens in life every day of the week, not just in business!
At the same time though... tough love is sometimes what a person needs, someone to tell them when to stop, when to change plan, when to take the hard road instead of continuing to try and tread water frantically. It's never a fun situation.

I can't personally have any issue to him though because I agree, I'm sure it was a genuine attempt, and that's no fun at all, but at least it doesn't leave me contemplating serious acts of revenge like a full-blown, actual bit of treachery does.

I agree but he did something that most people wouldn't have the balls to do. Who wouldn't want to start and own their own pinball company? How cool would that be? I take my hat off to Andy for trying. I've started ventures and some have succeeded and some have failed but if you son't try you'll never know. If people didn't try anything what sort of society would we be living in.

I know people have (potentially) lost money and I feel for them but I personally would buy anything over say £300 if it wasn't on a credit card for the obvious reason. A fool and his money and all that.

Caveat Emptor!

As my mommy once said to me when I was (a lot) younger, "it's better to love than lost than never to have loved at all"

I'm sure there's some connection here???

Oh, and if you really want to see a pic of me, there's one floating about this forum somewhere. And I'm naked. Well, I have a helmet on and I'm holding a joystick. It's a very large joystick.
Don't look! If I recall, like the mona Lisa's eyes, there is a testicle peering out from behind the joystick and it follows you around the room!

That works. UK friends, what time is that in NYC? 4pm?
22:00 UK is 17:00 EST (Neil must have got mixed up I think?)

I also found it amusing that you were also so aggressive in calling Neil a chicken (BAWK BAWK) until he actually said ok, and now you're acting like he's your old pal. Wonder who the real chicken is in this situation? I would say Neil at least deserves an apology.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom