What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The True Story Behind The ALIEN LE Artwork

Didn't get s chance on the events but did mention pinballinfo!

Neil

Really enjoyed hearing Neil's thoughts, super knowledgeable. I couldn't agree more about Star Wars. That play field seems like a huge missed opportunity. As for Jaws. I'd buy it day one. An Addams remake is an interesting outside bet but surely it's Monster Bash next.

Im suprised they didnt use the sarlac pit that would be awsome as a drain hole to a subway to pop out somwhere else.

I managed about 4 mins but never heard neil tell him hes boring......... Am I the only one a lil disapointed? lol

Good listen, well done to both chaps. Some really good content and opinions.

Kaneda - regarding the 3 X Stars Wars games, this is something I said from the start and completely agree.

As for Michael Jackson pinball..........., Prince all the way!

Sega mooted Moonwalker pin as the same time they released the arcade cab. Jacko was up for it but Sega thought it wouldn't have mass appeal (yet released Space Jam shortly after!)

If you were going to single out an era of Jacko for a game surely you'd have to go Thriller. The video would lend itself brilliantly to a pin. That Moonwalking Dead modded game thing is great but a proper attempt at it would be awesome

there is no Thriller on the MW video game due to license issues . features every other famous Jacko track. spoils the game.

mw.jpg

yeah that's right Steve. I used to play the Mega Drive version as a kid and the zombie stage doesn't use Thriller, big shame

a guy on eBay last year was about to sell me an original working MW for £500 then got a 1k offer. gutted in a way but then the lack of thriller spoils it. the pcb alone is fetching £300 plus now as few were sold outside the US and even less survive unconverted to Street Fighter etc

Ah such a shame it's definitely a pretty rare cab and even rarer in good condition. I know a guy who has one. I have the game in my 15hz J-Pac Mame setup and it plays great. Very different to the console versions but cool in it's own way.

Back
Top Bottom