What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Wanna bring that instead (or as well as )twd to next meet ? :thumbs::cool::D

I can bring along 1 for sure. IM might be more fun as players will get more play time + its a real nice game to play. Im not a fan of the music but now that i have it, the music works very well with IM pin.
I will see if i can bring 2, but would need to do 2 trips & not sure if i will have the time.

Whats bens user name? will need his help on moving!!!

Bought some of those rubber feet from @philpalmer after @DRD had them on his cabinet for the league meet, people say you can get any sort of "cups" from anywhere... I disagree 100%. These are designed to cup into the feet with no movement, nothing else does this.

For the price of these, they make the machine come alive for me. More "bounce" in the nudge, everything in the cabinet movement feels tighter, which people may say I am mad for saying, but those feet are what grounds the cabinet and having these on the machine makes a tonne of difference IMHO.

My advice, GET SOME!

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 20.15.42.png

https://www.pinball.co.uk/product/cabinet-body-parts/rubber-shoe-for-bottom-of-pinball-leg-set-of-4/

Picked up a table I’ve wanted for a while now but they rarely come up for sale. It needs a good clean and I’ll be fitting LED’s to this one. Nice to see that the original Big Shot is there! Cabinet in really nice condition and the translate is signed by Dennis Nordman (translate/glass is on the floor at the moment as it needs a new top plastic trim and lock) Seller claimed that the playfield is one of the rare Diamond Plate versions only 100 in existance but need to verify this, neither the less theres a very nice playfield under that grime. I’ll put up a ‘mini restore’ thread soon.26AE8BFB-9C21-455B-A83D-47B9CA18612A.jpegBCADE6BB-1F1C-4E41-91C4-8669ACFE08C7.jpegC4F48FEA-0EE4-428D-8CD1-B0FBEE03BBC4.jpeg0BA1B6C5-0C99-45EF-AA29-692B14339B0E.jpegA0BE8805-627D-41C5-8181-68D2937D1435.jpeg4D6C59D3-59ED-4719-97FC-A1315132C233.jpeg45EBB98E-EF4E-4F9B-B13B-E35B83CAB390.jpegABDE2BC1-786E-4262-9AE7-AD1FAD445652.jpegE83EA8E8-5AB1-445D-91AE-93C2286D4DCB.jpeg

Looks like you have a gem there, looks nice enough before you start to clean it up. Could turn out to be a peach of a machine.
Think I have a set of decals for the mix master somewhere, will see if I can dig them out.

Looks like you have a gem there, looks nice enough before you start to clean it up. Could turn out to be a peach of a machine.
Think I have a set of decals for the mix master somewhere, will see if I can dig them out.

I definitely need those if you find them :) cheers

Re. the Dr. Dude; what's that white button on the front door? If it's to post Credits, didn't whoever fitted it know about Free Play adjustment?

Last edited:
Re. the Dr. Dude; what's that white button on the front door? If it's to post Credits, didn't whoever fitted it know about Free Play adjustment?

So annoying the amount of machines I’ve had over the years with credit buttons and the game has a free play option. I’ll be getting a black button plug to cover it...or getting a new coin door.

Yep, wanted to buy a machine or 5 and nobody would sell me any machines, But that man Tobin no hassle at all nice deal and a good man to deal with and no strings or rules like others that wanted.so bought 4.

Was hoping for a beer or 2 also but no one seems to drink and talk pinball in the UK

Yep, wanted to buy a machine or 5 and nobody would sell me any machines, But that man Tobin no hassle at all nice deal and a good man to deal with and no strings or rules like others that wanted.so bought 4.

Was hoping for a beer or 2 also but no one seems to drink and talk pinball in the UK
With more notice I would have let you buy me a pint [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom