What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Got this and its an absolute must for anyone with batman in my view...

stern cheaped out (or I think timed out) making a metal surround for the gadget button- got this of a dood on pinside... its beautiful!
IMG_9198.JPG IMG_9197.JPG

I'll be honest Kev, when I saw those tools I did think about "sorry Kev I lost them" they are very nice! :D

Martin and his fixed tail lift brought...

TAF... bought from Ebay fairly blind whilst in the UK. It's a decent players one, few scrapes here and there and a little dirty. Has some mods. I'll be giving it a good clean and makeover, adding new legs, blades, colour dmd, led ocd and light mods. It's a very dark game so may get all new comets and pin stadium. Playfield is OK a few little worn areas but no great shakes. Importantly, it plays well.

TRON... bought off the forum and very nice. Got a few mods to add, inc led-ocd, colour dmd, convolux and invisiglass when I finally sort that out with Aaron or Martin is going anywhere near Kent. Not played it much before but it looks great.

IM VE... brought from home, bought this one a month back and whilst it was modded, I've added quite a lot of stuff, new toys, lights, gold mirror blades etc. Looks fab and plays great. Managed a small scratch on the speaker panel when folding the head, since I'd not locked the translite last time I was in GRRR.

Gamesroom 2.0 is still a while off, Gamesroom 1.8 right now.

My OCD is ticking at the different sizes on machines... The Pool table comes next week so I'll see what the space situation is like after that.

Found this very small collection in my parents loft ,IMG_20180408_164535483.jpg IMG_20180408_164652863.jpg IMG_20180408_164611910.jpg IMG_20180408_164528275.jpg IMG_20180408_164453237.jpg IMG_20180408_164443935.jpg IMG_20180408_164601849.jpg
All falling apart now though !!
Had a much larger collection than this , but lost a heck of a lot in my house fire about 14 years ago :(

GOZMOD 'Bullet' for AFM Saucer.

Saw some dual coloured LEDs and thought it would be good to mod the saucer to change colour automatically. I then googled for the schematics and found the gozmod. Pinballcenter did not have the bullet in stock so I got in touch with them direct thru own website. Did me a great deal. No import duty either as he is based in Europe.

Really like it - nice person to deal with.

I do have the original PCB - Doubt it is going back in - I have provisionally offered it to another member but if he doesn't want it, I will sell it on here.

goz.jpg goz2.jpg

Martin delivered a really lovely TZ, more or less mint, had a slight accident being packed up (that will require decal surgery on the back box) - one of the nicest TZ's I've seen. Glad to have a TZ in the line up again, I missed it when I let the last one go :)

Got these back off a framer friend. I have a strange fondness for decent screen-printed artwork... it concerns me.

A05DED26-3923-470E-9D60-5BBE871CFD47.jpeg

There are 5 in the set and I’m still chasing down a V3.0.

Particularly like the bottom 2.

Martin delivered a really lovely TZ, more or less mint, had a slight accident being packed up (that will require decal surgery on the back box) - one of the nicest TZ's I've seen. Glad to have a TZ in the line up again, I missed it when I let the last one go :)

Good job you didn't buy the one off eBay that was in a right state, sold by one of our members too.

Good job you didn't buy the one off eBay that was in a right state, sold by one of our members too.
Yeah I saw that, they took it to Barry for a “service” when some matches were all that were needed.

WCS and SM arrived this week but not really touched them yet, maybe at the weekend once I’ve figured out a short in my TAF.

Back
Top Bottom