What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Yep, wanted to buy a machine or 5 and nobody would sell me any machines, But that man Tobin no hassle at all nice deal and a good man to deal with and no strings or rules like others that wanted.so bought 4.

Was hoping for a beer or 2 also but no one seems to drink and talk pinball in the UK

Well that's funny cos it's all I've done at swavesey this weekend

Beer fridge £15 at my local boot sale this morning. Full working order!
Bizarrely my pinball machines have all acquired wedding veils while I was away.

Attachments

• AF92C17F-EA72-4A22-A185-67000975F970.jpeg
    AF92C17F-EA72-4A22-A185-67000975F970.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 80FA9001-86FD-49A3-A29A-2CCA287F9C29.jpeg
    80FA9001-86FD-49A3-A29A-2CCA287F9C29.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 30
Hmm not sure how I ever thought I’d get this in my case!

d4ca9c1103e12536df1e4ffe83f610b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I like it, get rid of a load of crap you have lying around when selling a pinball.
Hope you will be recycling it when you sell a machine Neil.

Got LOTR shire decals and protector in the post. Didn't have that last time around, it's really nice. Also some target decals.
Got some upgrade speakers for LOTR LE backbox and a bag full of decent 2smd leds for my parts box(es)
A replacement TZ translite arrived from Oz.

A ****ing great magnet to get all the little bits out of my tumbler. Have to be careful walking through the house in case the fridge comes flying across the room

463BC27F-6B09-4DCB-915C-1614667FABB4.jpeg

Now it's time to get a needle and wasting a few hours of your life removing all the grains of media out of the nuts and every nook and cranny they get lodged in.
Grump over.
Glad your making use of it buddy.

Now it's time to get a needle and wasting a few hours of your life removing all the grains of media out of the nuts and every nook and cranny they get lodged in.
Grump over.
Glad your making use of it buddy.

:rofl:
Yeah I’m living that dream already dude. Thanks for the opportunity though

You're more than welcome.
Looking forward to see the transformation on this Addams once you have done the magic on it.
Are you re-decaling it as well ?

I like it, get rid of a load of crap you have lying around when selling a pinball.
Hope you will be recycling it when you sell a machine Neil.

I’ve already got a freaking garage full! Luckily for me woking council take as much recycling as you put out. Sadly they don’t take freaking polystyrene which is a right pain in the **** to get rid of!

You're more than welcome.
Looking forward to see the transformation on this Addams once you have done the magic on it.
Are you re-decaling it as well ?

No decals mate. Despite the state of the rest of it, the cab survived and is pretty good. Just some light resto of that will suffice.

Playfield protector for Iron Maiden LE

Attachments

• 20180719_104530[2].jpg
    20180719_104530[2].jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 25
Any good, and which one did you get? Was potentially thinking to get one from pinball universe. Have others added from new?

Back
Top Bottom