What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Think you phrased that wrong RDogg, Obviously prizes FROM the northern lot not for :D come along and have a go you might win one or one of the other prizes :thumbs:

Hmmm, other prizes...judging by the MLP I would guess that's cabbage patch dolls! You aren't really selling it here buddy!

not sure if this I got off eBay for £40 is going to be of any help to set up games - going to experiment at weekend - but lifted a 200kg video game cab into a van this morning without a hitch. I do like the basic wooden pole the NLP lads use to set up machines but my problem now is the the initial lift to get the damn things OFF the floor. going to experiment with a scrappy game to see how it can lift games to put the legs on and to move around. might be a sledgehammer to crack a not but I wasn't hyper lazy and plumpt for a pump handle rather than electric.

fl.jpg

Game of Thrones came Saturday and is all wrapped up for EGX but a call out the blue meant the weekend ended on a high note as well.

not sure if this I got off eBay for £40 is going to be of any help to set up games - going to experiment at weekend - but lifted a 200kg video game cab into a van this morning without a hitch. I do like the basic wooden pole the NLP lads use to set up machines but my problem now is the the initial lift to get the damn things OFF the floor. going to experiment with a scrappy game to see how it can lift games to put the legs on and to move around. might be a sledgehammer to crack a not but I wasn't hyper lazy and plumpt for a pump handle rather than electric.

View attachment 35507
Was it any good Steve ?

Not quite the last bit I need but certainly a prominent one ! Soon I will start cleaning and repairing RFM rather than just playing.
Thanks @Paul

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 25
Not quite the last bit I need but certainly a prominent one ! Soon I will start cleaning and repairing RFM rather than just playing.
Thanks @Paul
That's the one that always breaks ;-) I glued mine but it still gave up. RFM is a lot of fun. Love the call outs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not a great today I received but today I received my 'flame' effect LEDs from comet that cycle through yellow and red. uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160924_d7d8b8d78da169c93a9c0961a3c2a1e5.jpgThey aren't wonderful but are an improvement on my BSD back box.uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160924_d2e0877413826ab6064e2a6bfd596b36.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom