What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

I was tempted by that one. Surprised it didn't sell quicker. Knock 20% VAT off that and you've probably got the rough price
Ghostbusters holds it's value, non pinball people love it, if I owned a site it would be straight on the floor. Personally I prefer the pro over the premium and it's not because I own one, I genuinely think it's a better flow, the post in the middle mod is a must. A good fully working pro, clean one with colour dmd £6.5k, with a stock crud red screen less. The premium I would say £8k +. It's a game that doesn't come up very often, probably because of the flipper gap debate I don't think a huge amount was sold in the UK. Killer theme, killer sound one of sterns best packages.

5.5k, maybe 6k to the right buyer?
I would say depends on the condition, fully working clean, trunk nice anything between 5 and 6. Be interesting on peoples thoughts of a great fully restored one, that might put the a value into perspective. The games pretty fun.

I paid £13k for an MMR Royal edition last year . Not sure if that was a good or bad deal but by all accounts some will think one thing and some another . Obviously both I and the seller were happy as that's how deals get done 😀
MM It's almost impossible to get, if you want one then cheque book out. I do really like that game, not going to comment on it's value, it's similar to Adam's in that regard, although I think it's more fun and would have it over Adams, which I quite like.

I would say depends on the condition, fully working clean, trunk nice anything between 5 and 6. Be interesting on peoples thoughts of a great fully restored one, that might put the a value into perspective. The games pretty fun.

Mine is fully restored, clear coated playfield, rebuilt mechs, powder coated, comets, ColorDMD and valued at £6.4 k if it helps? (not for sale btw).

Mine is fully restored, clear coated playfield, rebuilt mechs, powder coated, comets, ColorDMD and valued at £6.4 k if it helps? (not for sale btw).
Cool thanks, yes I think that would help with the question. So 5 to 5.4k value wise. As it would take £1k to get it fully restored. Without labour 😜

Cool thanks, yes I think that would help with the question. So 5 to 5.4k value wise. As it would take £1k to get it fully restored. Without labour 😜

Yeah, without seeing it it's hard to say but if it has a colorDMD, the playfield is in good condition and it's only rubbers and plastics that need sorting I'd suggest 5.25 is reasonable . . . .so hard to price anything at the moment though.

Not pinball table related but couldn’t find where else to ask … selection of used untested boards plus few displays , some boards with bent pins. Any idea on value at all ?

Thanks Paul

EC8F21F1-5BA8-4DAC-9F8F-EB7DB0BFAFC1.jpeg

E3051A50-03D1-4234-A8BE-EC63675716AC.jpeg

E78BF647-4F50-432A-955F-954529013FB1.jpeg

2471E3FA-190D-4736-9AE5-B7F9FC074305.jpeg

Your advice please on likely value of Medusa. Very nice cosmetic condition. Replacement board. Everything working as it should. Maintained by ‘The Legend’. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I am new to pinball and have managed to get an ehoh, cactus le and mb remake and looking for a game calle tales of the Arabian nights however have not seen one, any ideas on what is like and the price range for one, thanks

Hi, I am new to pinball and have managed to get an ehoh, cactus le and mb remake and looking for a game calle tales of the Arabian nights however have not seen one, any ideas on what is like and the price range for one, thanks

It’s a beautiful game but didn’t last long here and I don’t miss it. I would guess around £6-7k for price range - last one sold on here went for £7200 a couple of years ago:

So quite rare to come up, thanks for your help

No worries. One other thing to bear in mind if you’re new to the hobby is that the three games you’ve picked up so far are relatively new, so will probably be more reliable than an original 90s machine. That isn’t a reason to avoid 90s games, just something to consider.

Really appreciate the advice, so easy to forget this that these games are more than twenty years old and have had hard lives, I have used a guy called Martin from gopinball who seems very knowledgeable if needs work but thanks for the reminder

Whats the going rate for a Fish Tales , colour dmd , leds , cabinet fade one side other side nice.

Got to buy the pinball and a 60:1 Jamma machine so the margin will be all in the Jamma I think

Mel

Whats the going rate for a Fish Tales , colour dmd , leds , cabinet fade one side other side nice.

Got to buy the pinball and a 60:1 Jamma machine so the margin will be all in the Jamma I think

Mel
Theres been a few nice ones sold here over the past 6 months for between £3500 and £3900. Heres the £3900 example with XL DMD so it should be less than that.....

Mmm ok might have to pass on it then as guy wants £ 4 k for both if anyone wants either drop me a message as its dependent on a quick sale for my buying

I have pics and a couple of videos

Mel

Depends on playfield wear for me. Most FTs I've seen have rough playfields. If it's a really nice one then £4k sounds reasonable

How much is an EATPM worth. Lovely playfield with zero wear. Decals are wrinkled around the legs and peeling off the backbox. Fully working

Last edited:
Only Banzai is more valuable system 11. EATPM is £3500 if tidy full working

Seller is asking for £3500.

If anyone is seriously interested then give me a shout and I'll share pictures/put you in touch with the seller. His Brother in Law just died and he's selling off his games, so he's not looking for tire kickers or hagglers

I suspect he’ll struggle at 3.5. At 2.5 it would fly out. 3 seems about right. It’s one of the few older games I’d toy with picking up, just so it could sit next to the other two Elvira titles. I’ve played it a few times and it’s an OK game, not especially exciting though.

How much would would we expect a Baby Pac-Man video-pinball machine to go for, and are there many in the UK?
My daughter loved playing this, so said I would check.

How much would would we expect a Baby Pac-Man video-pinball machine to go for, and are there many in the UK?
My daughter loved playing this, so said I would check.
I sold mine back in June 2020 and I got 2k for it. Unsure what they go for now as I've not seen any for a while but I suspect they'll still be around 2k.

What's a HUO Ghostbusters Pro worth? Around 500 plays from new. No mods.

Attachments

• IMG_20240210_194958.jpg
    IMG_20240210_194958.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom