What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Fish Tales with XL colour DMD and lots more

jonathan

Site Supporter
£3900 firm

Only bought this a couple of months ago from Colly, but a new game has come up which I want and I'm already at capacity so it's got to go!

I bought it minus the pinsound at £3900, and I'm moving it on for what I paid. They tend to go for around £3500 on here for average examples, and this one has been redecalled, has a new shooter rod, fully working Billy bass, an XL colour DMD and surround, mirror blades, full LEDs, Collys plastics etc. Theres some light wear to the fish inserts as usual, but better than a lot of examples I've seen. CPR did a new playfield run if you want it minty.

Game is located near Durham. Martin has been here many times.

Plenty more pictures and details in the original thread here :)

IMG_4127.jpeg

£3900 firm

Only bought this a couple of months ago from Colly, but a new game has come up which I want and I'm already at capacity so it's got to go!

I bought it minus the pinsound at £3900, and I'm moving it on for what I paid. They tend to go for around £3500 on here for average examples, and this one has been redecalled, has a new shooter rod, fully working Billy bass, an XL colour DMD and surround, mirror blades, full LEDs, Collys plastics etc. Theres some light wear to the fish inserts as usual, but better than a lot of examples I've seen. CPR did a new playfield run if you want it minty.

Game is located near Durham. Martin has been here many times.

Plenty more pictures and details in the original thread here :)

View attachment 231166
That DMD really kicks 😍. Nice example. Very clean.

I assume the pin is pretty much the same condition it left in. So I would say insignificant and in better than the usual I’ve seen in the past.
If after a super minty FT then you would be paying vastly more with a replacement PF.

This was @Gonzo s FT and a really nice example that never missed a beat at NERG

Pictures sent. There's a ton of recent pictures of the cab and playfield in the linked thread, but if anyone wants photos of specific areas just let me know 😊

Back
Top Bottom