What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

my general rule of thumb on anything that isn’t in short supply / high demand, is that the used price is 20-30% less than the nib/retail purchase price.

I’m thinking of selling my ghostbusters pro in immaculate condition. I’ve added start button and ecto-1 and Col’s plastics any advice on what to sell for would be appreciated

I’m thinking of selling my ghostbusters pro in immaculate condition. I’ve added start button and ecto-1 and Col’s plastics any advice on what to sell for would be appreciated

Last one sold for a bit over £6k end of last year so I would say a bit less than that.

Addams Family - customer property, need to put a value on it please, so "open to offers" please.

Game has been workshopped etc.

Needs to be sold.

Phil

IMG_425a7.jpg

Last edited:
Mmr started its life as a standard mmr now has big colour display topper shaker motor mirror blades armour is gloss black powder coated only thing it doesn’t have is the rgb kit
I really don’t like pricing thing now, but I’ll give you my opinion.
Between £8-9k is my view.

Mmr started its life as a standard mmr now has big colour display topper shaker motor mirror blades armour is gloss black powder coated only thing it doesn’t have is the rgb kit
Check your DMs , Chris. The answer will be in there.

I would expect £10K+, given that they rarely trade, were trading at £7.5K four to five years ago pre covid, topper is a £1K+ item. plus you have listed £1K worth of other extras.

Check your DMs , Chris. The answer will be in there.

I would expect £10K+, given that they rarely trade, were trading at £7.5K four to five years ago pre covid, topper is a £1K+ item. plus you have listed £1K worth of other extras.
I really don’t like pricing thing now, but I’ll give you my opinion.
Between £8-9k is my view.
I’ll amend this as I missed that it had a topper and as these sell for £1k I’ll up my view to £9-10k

My mate was very recently offered 12k for his MMr with no topper, standard colour displa and no powder coat.
He didn’t accept although I thought he was mad!
So in fact of that I would say someone will be willing to pay 11-12

Firepower. Just landed in px

Not plugged in as a few loose bits. Assume non working but cpu looks fine.

Cabinet front is a bit rough. Rest looks ok

IMG_6174.jpeg
IMG_6173.jpeg
IMG_6175.jpeg
IMG_6176.jpeg
IMG_6177.jpeg
IMG_6178.jpeg
IMG_6179.jpeg
IMG_6180.jpeg
IMG_6181.jpeg

Thinking of moving my KISS PREMIUM on. It has the topper, any idea how much the topper adds to the overall selling price?
KISS is a strange one.

There is an LE for sale on Pinside at $17000.

They are way cheaper here.

Toppers have sold for over $3000.

Guessing they are going for less now though.

Firepower. Just landed in px

Not plugged in as a few loose bits. Assume non working but cpu looks fine.

Cabinet front is a bit rough. Rest looks ok

View attachment 244976View attachment 244977View attachment 244978View attachment 244979View attachment 244980View attachment 244981View attachment 244982View attachment 244983View attachment 244984
Couple of years ago there was a lovely refurbed one with clear coated playfield sold north of £2.5k.

Working players condition probably £1.8k in current market so with cosmetic issues and possible work needed, less than that. North of £1k but less than £1.8k would be my call.

What's a nice used Bond Pro worth now in the current market ?

Not that I have found one, and I am aware they are available NIB from all the UK distributors.

A CV in good condition sold just after pinfest 2022 so 18 months ago. Asking £6,500 and it sold within a day so likely close at asking price. It was for sale at pinfest asking £7k but didnt sell. Prices generally increased and came back down since so probably similar now?

@G-501 Last CV on ebay went for £4800 and I bid £4700 and didn't watch the end of the auction. I'd previously offered 5k on here for the same pin before the seller went to auction as people told him he'd get more on ebay :rolleyes:

That was in 2021. I'd still like one at some point so if you're putting it on ebay please shout so i dont miss bidding on it.

If Chris has it up at that, I’d say that. His pricing is always fair and reflecting condition. We may not like it but rarity innit.

Back
Top Bottom