What's new

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

sold mine in less than an hour on eBay this year over 6k and it was players condition faded cab. Its a game that doesnt come up anymore when was once very common.

Hi all, I have a 1993 Williams Indiana jones machine that I would like a rough valuation for. It’s in full working order and plays really nice but the exterior of the machine has faded. Any help appreciated
Thanks
Steve

Pix and a more detailed description needed but 6+

IJ commands more than TAF, has done since I can remember and I won’t debate why.
I have one, so assume a bias but £6k+ for faded players condition sounds about right. Assuming that may mean it has playfield wear, faded cab, some wear and untidy plastics.
£7k+ for a nice condition one
£10k+ for a mint quality restored one doesn’t feel unrealistic.

Last edited:
Lots of machines are hanging around at high prices at the moment. I’ve only bought and sold one game over the last 2 years. I struggle to justify a newish Stern at 6k+. I’m amazed that people value WMS games at prices higher than this.

What’s a Original Medieval Madness worth, with CGC topper, signed Translite by design team, shaker motor, side art, upgraded speakers, kit troll eyes, re plated wireforms, green moat..

With a spare plastic set, castle portcullis, spare catapult wireform, Cabinet decals (Screen print from Phoenix)

Playfield does have a few touch ups and wear spots. Nothing major.. Only picture I have At 6am. 😂
IMG_0674.jpeg

Oh… and a Color DMD - LCD. 😂

Last edited:
I don’t want to throw a number out there.
But I think for maximum return I’d maybe consider selling the topper separately.
Good luck with all the pms 😂

Courting controversy here but does the topper add value or actually devalue it? I personally dislike the remake topper.

Most of the time it would make no difference as you can take them off but the hole it leaves would be annoying.

I’ve got a similar thing with a headphone socket on my MB. I’ve never used it and don’t like it but removing it would leave a hole in the front of the game 🤬

So saying we all know Dave’s original MM is going to fly out 😀

I know of a low plays remake Royale edition (topper and all the trimmings) which sold for 13k recently. I'd think an original even with topper would sell for less than that.

I do think you can get top money for this £12+ but the market of potential buyers at that price has shrunk.
So may have to wait longer than you would have a year or two ago.

Good luck anyway and with lowball offers don’t be insulted just decline politely and wait until the right buyer comes along 🙂

Some offers are a little insulting.

okay. First off, it wasnt an offer, it was a guess at the price of a game that doesnt come up often, in a tough market, and with another R on the way. Nobody knows what this would go for, hence the wild estimates you're getting.

Here's an idea - put it up for sale properly, for what you think it's worth.

And please. If I say something insulting let me know at the time so at least I have a chance to apologise.

Back
Top Bottom