What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Been offered £9.5K.. so far.. the topper alone I can sell for £2K …

Some offers are a little insulting.

What is the new run of MM gonna cost?
Why not just put it up for sale at what you want for it then people can decide
I think the days of posting on here and people making silly offers has now gone

Hand bags at dawn

I always find it funny when OG pinballers cry over pricing, your all laughing anyway...

You all picked up pins for 2k or less and flogging them for 3 or 4 times what you paid... Your winning either way no point arguing over it

giphy.gif

I have a like new MMR LE black trim with the box, original run with a topper. If I got £10k for it that would be great😂
Madness by name madness by price!

I know of a low plays remake Royale edition (topper and all the trimmings) which sold for 13k recently. I'd think an original even with topper would sell for less than that.
Yes I was interested in that one I thought £13k was a tiny bit heavy had
I have a like new MMR LE black trim with the box, original run with a topper. If I got £10k for it that would be great😂
Madness by name madness by price!

i might well show you the money !

Yes I was interested in that one I thought £13k was a tiny bit heavy had

i might well show you the money !
Grandkids favourite otherwise it would be gone by now, got told off for selling AFM which they liked but not as much MMR so it has to stay😏
Crazy expensive hobby for what it is these days.

How come there is so much disparity when it comes to the valuing on this section ?

How come there is so much disparity when it comes to the valuing on this section ?
Because it’s a tiny market so there’s not always a recent comparison, even if there is a recent sale it may have been a one off either way.

If 10 MM (or whatever game) sold over 3 months for 10-12k then the answer is obvious.

Limited amount of sales to compare against, some people hold out for top dollar, others want to move quickly, prices rose quickly during Covid but have subsided, making it hard to keep up.

Also mods, restoration/originality being desirable for some less so for others, valuations are just an educated guess really.

Everyone that's posted on this page of the thread is a site supporter anyway...

I've heard that replies from @Dave Bishop are hard to come by, probably because he's got so many PM's about the MM and/ or a deal has been done...

Everyone that's posted on this page of the thread is a site supporter anyway...

I've heard that replies from @Dave Bishop are hard to come by, probably because he's got so many PM's about the MM and/ or a deal has been done...
I’ve no ideas on the value of an MM original these days, cannot help you out there @Dave Bishop
BUT……. Peter @Moonraker If you think replies from Dave are hard to come by, try comms with Haggis Pinball (?)!…..😬😉

@Moonraker friend has PM’d me.
I’ve given him my number, however it was just a question.

My life is going to **** right now, marriage and now job..

Sorry to hear this Dave, hope things start looking up for you soon. If you’re having to offload machines you’d rather keep then perhaps the buyer might consider selling them back to you at the same price when things have improved. I know I would given the circumstances.

Sorry I missed a smiley off the original post... :oops: At least you're in touch now. :cool:

Also very sorry to hear that you're having a hard time Dave, I hope it sorts itself in your favour.

1). Good luck with everything Dave. Hope things get better for you soon
2) **** me. I’m out of the loop with prices, I would have said a MM or MMr was 7k tops 😱 are MB and AFM around the ten grand mark as well?!? It’s all a bit depressing.

Back
Top Bottom