What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Just out of shear interest how much currently for a avengers infinity quest pro , huo probably less than 300 play like new . Stern official side blades , shaker and mezel mods shooter thanks in advance
I would probably say around the £7k ballpark as well :thumbs:

How much is a Tron Pro worth that’s better than LE spec ?
Playfield mint, complete strip and rebuild. Full plastic protectors, full cliffys, Total light show, colour DMD, upgraded backbox and cabinet speakers, shaker, full comet set, mirror blades, side armour, metal apron with lights, dougs speaker lights, led flipper buttons, mirror blades, 3 new flipper rebuilds, new translucent pops, new slings, new plastic set, loads of mods and additional lighting.

Always felt the layout for Elvis with some tweaks would be perfect for Halloween.

I think this is a great point! Another £2k ish and you have a NIB Pulp Fiction vs a used Elvis. I which I would prefer.
Yes, unfortunately the cost of NITB have driven up the price of all second hand games, as well as some other factors. Although Elvis has always had a premium due to the Elvis fan collectable factor.

The only problem there is Pulp Fiction could be 12 months off, maybe longer.
And some! CCR is 15mth now and I bet it’s closing on Xmas before that’s here.
Kills all the excitement for me and is the only reason I’m not in.
Stern have production off to a fine art and it would take a lot of effort and money to match their lead times.

At those prices makes me just want to wait until I can play a Pulp Fiction and put the extra if its any good.
@ROBERTDAVIES1977 Plus Elvis is a bit of a nightmare to find over in the UK. Sold the one I had ages ago to an Elvis collector. One year later I asked him how it was for him - he hadn't even set it up yet! Think it was just to add to his Elvis memorabilia collection.

@ROBERTDAVIES1977 Plus Elvis is a bit of a nightmare to find over in the UK. Sold the one I had ages ago to an Elvis collector. One year later I asked him how it was for him - he hadn't even set it up yet! Think it was just to add to his Elvis memorabilia collection.
If anyone's looking for an Elvis, I came across one earlier this year in a pub called The Leyton Star (.......in Leyton)
Needed a bit of TLC , but who knows, maybe the owner would sell?

The one i played was playable, but I think maybe one of the mechs or something wasn't working- was a fun game.
Well I say not playable, but technically it was. But the playfield was so dirty, you could hardly see any lights shining through the inserts, and yeah think at least one mech was not working, so only had one go on it as wasn’t fun, and played Beatles instead

There was a pretty rough machine in The King's Road Run in Cambridge late 2021 - I think that was an Elvis

Average game punching high due to theme. Any operator in the UK would do better to cash them in and put a more universal theme game in rather than let them rot .

Pretty sure that was a rolling stones? Let me know if you're ever in Cambridge!
Could well have been. Unlikely to be there again, though - I realised I had visited most bits of the mainland except for that bit SE of Sheffield & north of Essex, so we took a few days off work & did a Lincoln, Cambridge, Lowestoft & King's Lynn road trip.

Any thoughts on pricing for Hurricane? Assume players condition. Been told theres damage around some letters on palace??? And he says dmd takes a while to warm up. Guys asking 2k. I appreciate its not a desirable game but for 2k, would you take a punt yes/no?

Any thoughts on pricing for Hurricane? Assume players condition. Been told theres damage around some letters on palace??? And he says dmd takes a while to warm up. Guys asking 2k. I appreciate its not a desirable game but for 2k, would you take a punt yes/no?
Personally No. It was one of those games back in the day worth more for spares. I you said nice condition with no wear then a maybe for someone other than me. You could spend god knows how much with it needing display and by sounds of it a lot more.
Bear in mind a flipper rebuild, new rubbers, LEDs and aforementioned display and its putting at the very least £300 without all the work and still patching up wear etc.
Just my 2 penneth for what it’s worth. That BOP was far better option in every respect and was quite a nice one for 2k

Hi all,
spotted this Hobbit Smaug LE at Williams and wondered what people’s thoughts are on the the pin and price?

While I love LOTR theme, this pin is more of interest to my mother who loves my LOTR every time she visits, and has shown an out of the blue interest in buying a hobbit! 😂

Any feedback much appreciated 🙂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom