What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

It’s quite a lot of money, but then again that is a dealer price, they don’t seem to pop up very often anymore, but when they did a few years back they were usually priced between £6-6.5k.
It’s a very deep rule set that most of the JJP have. Most people were a bit miffed that the Smaug dragon dude on the playfield doesn’t interact with the ball.
I like the game but wouldn’t pay that type of money for one.

Realised it retail so got vat etc but does look a lot of pinball and it’s certainly looks the part.
Never seen a standard TH for sale or many le’s to be honest and there are a few different types which does seem a p*ss take if you have the standard le.

It’s a nice huo example but I think 2k over priced but it’s retail if it’s a hobbit you want then you won’t be disappointed I love my Smaug Le
As of most jjp standards no one ever wanted them I think there was only about 3 came to the Uk I think the Smaug and the black arrow are probably the most popular ones

Evening gang, have made it my mission for the year to offload a few games and get something newer, initially I was thinking of going for my first NIB and getting Galactic Tank Force but being realistic I think I'm going to settle for a Houdini instead. What's the going rate on these now days? Don't see them crop up too often and I need to know what kinda money I need to free up. Wished I'd grabbed one when pinball heaven were letting them go for 5k back in the day 😩

What’s a data east Star Wars going for nowadays ?
price range from players condition with age related wear and tear, to a nice example that’s had work done to it

3k to 4k but price seems to be based on luck / location/ how long since one was last on eBay rather than condition . Always been a game that sells to non pinheads so if it flips makes the right noises and the death star opens its good enough for most buyers

What’s a data east Star Wars going for nowadays ?
price range from players condition with age related wear and tear, to a nice example that’s had work done to it
One went on eBay auction at 4.2k last week, bidding stated at £4k, no description to speak of so assume players. There’s 2 been sat on Facebook for a while at £5k, think last one to sell on here went at £3k

One went on eBay auction at 4.2k last week, bidding stated at £4k, no description to speak of so assume players. There’s 2 been sat on Facebook for a while at £5k, think last one to sell on here went at £3k
Sold mine for £3k in Feb 22, took a couple of hours to sell at that price. Think overall prices have gone up since, so £3.5k fully working would be a good price. However, would I buy one again, yes, but as theme is strong, the game isn't as strong, so wouldn't go in at that level again. There is enough good repro plastic and decals on the market to buy a poor condition one and do some work, if they exist. 😜

How much is a Stern DMD from a SAM game worth these days?; may soon have a spare and would like to recoup some of the cost of upgrading to a Colour DMD (which are bloody expensive:-( )

If they aren't worth much, I'll keep and try and use with PinMAME :thumbs:

Thanks all!

Evening gang, have made it my mission for the year to offload a few games and get something newer, initially I was thinking of going for my first NIB and getting Galactic Tank Force but being realistic I think I'm going to settle for a Houdini instead. What's the going rate on these now days? Don't see them crop up too often and I need to know what kinda money I need to free up. Wished I'd grabbed one when pinball heaven were letting them go for 5k back in the day 😩
🤣🤣🤣🤣

What’s the going rate for a TOM these days?
My sister has quite a nice one in original condition, it has a few scuffs here and there for the age. LEDs on the pf and incandescent bulbs on back glass. Colour DMD, side art blades.
My guess is around £5.5-£6k area, any other thoughts?
E083BAA5-ABEF-4DA6-9F4C-2EB7E5DF5A0F.jpegE68346ED-5903-4F1A-9425-D5BE94BD6F92.jpeg

Hobbit v Dialed In - Price comparison wanted. I'm thinking probably around the same if both are in decent condition, but I'd appreciate other views before posting. Full disclaimer, I have a Dialed in and fancy changing to a Hobbit so I want to know if I should say straight swap or if I need to add some cash. Think my Dialed In is around 100-150 plays from new now with no cab damage.
34E360AC-03FC-4ACD-A90E-DE467809F394.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom