What's new

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Mine has minimal pooling, art blades, drum and stage mods and pinsound and I'd take £10.5k but not £9k. Not for sale tho because its bloody epic!

But let's see how Godfather looks and then I'll have some tough decisions to make!

Considering changing things up a bit. Any thoughts on what a R&M BSE is worth at the moment? Options from factory:

Plastic protectors
Interior graphics
Shaker
RGB speakers
Target decal set
Colour matched coin door

It also has a set of three pinmonk flipper fans installed, and a replacement quieter CPU fan that I haven't got around to installing.

Also - what's a Godzilla Prem currently worth? Stock except @stumblor's amazing tokyo neon sign.

Considering changing things up a bit. Any thoughts on what a R&M BSE is worth at the moment? Options from factory:

Plastic protectors
Interior graphics
Shaker
RGB speakers
Target decal set
Colour matched coin door

It also has a set of three pinmonk flipper fans installed, and a replacement quieter CPU fan that I haven't got around to installing.

Also - what's a Godzilla Prem currently worth? Stock except @stumblor's amazing tokyo neon sign.
Last GZ Prem was up for 11k and sold quickly but had a lot of mods

So what’s a nib ce worth still in box brand new
I think it’s more like who can afford a nib GnR CE @CHRIS B PINBALLS. I think maybe 20k but would have to be shipped abroad if you can find the right buyer. I was lucky and found the right buyer for mine otherwise it would still be here. I still rate it as the nicest looking pin ever made and pics do not give it justice as it has to be seen in the flesh.

Back
Top Bottom