What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Mine has minimal pooling, art blades, drum and stage mods and pinsound and I'd take £10.5k but not £9k. Not for sale tho because its bloody epic!

But let's see how Godfather looks and then I'll have some tough decisions to make!

Considering changing things up a bit. Any thoughts on what a R&M BSE is worth at the moment? Options from factory:

Plastic protectors
Interior graphics
Shaker
RGB speakers
Target decal set
Colour matched coin door

It also has a set of three pinmonk flipper fans installed, and a replacement quieter CPU fan that I haven't got around to installing.

Also - what's a Godzilla Prem currently worth? Stock except @stumblor's amazing tokyo neon sign.

Considering changing things up a bit. Any thoughts on what a R&M BSE is worth at the moment? Options from factory:

Plastic protectors
Interior graphics
Shaker
RGB speakers
Target decal set
Colour matched coin door

It also has a set of three pinmonk flipper fans installed, and a replacement quieter CPU fan that I haven't got around to installing.

Also - what's a Godzilla Prem currently worth? Stock except @stumblor's amazing tokyo neon sign.
Last GZ Prem was up for 11k and sold quickly but had a lot of mods

So what’s a nib ce worth still in box brand new
I think it’s more like who can afford a nib GnR CE @CHRIS B PINBALLS. I think maybe 20k but would have to be shipped abroad if you can find the right buyer. I was lucky and found the right buyer for mine otherwise it would still be here. I still rate it as the nicest looking pin ever made and pics do not give it justice as it has to be seen in the flesh.

Back
Top Bottom