What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Yeah, when you post your evidence to the contrary ;)

well my evidence is the games I've bought and the few I've sold, but with only having a few I can see why someone might be deluded into thinking what you wrote.

@Neil McRae please enlighten us to what games you have recently purchased from the USA and the rough price you paid,
EDIT: Or from any other country -

You do need to back up these statements with facts- or post for sale adds that back up your theory.

I will go first- Ghostbusters - in the USA - loads of them
845 pinsiders own the PREM/LE
522 pinsider own the PRO

On Pinside - only 1 GB Prem for sale at $16500! - that does have the topper 😉

Pinballowners - quite a few for sale- 3 LE -for 18K & 20K and undisclosed.. a few trades or up for bids.

If you are going to post these things you need to back up what you are saying and not that it is gospel.

I haven’t actually got the time to dive into every game, but if you could post what games you have bought, then we could at least see if you are correct in your analysis.

Last edited:
@Neil McRae please enlighten us to what games you have recently purchased from the USA and the rough price you paid,

You do need to back up these statements with facts- or post for sale adds that back up your theory.

522 pinsider own the PRO

Pinballowners - quite a few for sale- 3 LE -for 18K & 20K and undisclosed.. a few trades or up for bids.

If you are going to post these things you need to back up what you are saying and not that it is gospel.

I haven’t actually got the time to dive into every game, but if you could post what games you have bought, then we could at least see if you are correct in your analysis.
In all fairness I think the pinside market place is like eBay over here. Massively inflated prices that don't actually reflect what they sell for.

I see Addams family for instance sell for $7k recently on the Addams Family Facebook group. Looking on Pinside the cheapest I can find is $9k OBO.

Oh, yeah, Pinside I think now charges a fee to sell too, I’m just intrigued as to what games are selling for 2-3K less than a year ago

dave
EDIT: Or from any other country -

Dave I don't need to back **** up.

522 pinsider own the PRO

nobody in their right mind buys games of pinside.

I've bought about 10 games through pinball owners and never once paid what the asking price was.

Its not an analysis Dave LOL - its reality because I'm buying the games! come to the UK open and you can see them for yourself! How many games have you bought from the US?

Regards,
Neil.

No problem @Neil McRae
464179AC-7EC3-4D7B-B52D-69942FFC9B0A.gif

Flint stones always used to be of of the cheaper DMD games. Not sure why as it’s great. I suspect if it had been tied to the cartoon rather than the film there would have been a lot more love.
I’d guess 3-3.5k at the moment. Is that what FT, JD and DM go for?

I think ?? @Matt Adams sold a decent one on eBay not so long ago and iirc it reached about 1700 at auction

2k is top dollar imo for that title

Contemplating moving on TBL EA#105.. with EA lit apron
extras: Rug x2,
Original metal apron
Plastic set
Rug decal
Spotlight Folgers can
In-Out Burger sign for upperplayfield
Spare car bash toy
Rug decal
Upgrade kit to move steeper motor to top playfield online with new production games
Interactive topper
Mike Chestnut (RIP) Chrome coin door-

What’s it worth

Back
Top Bottom