What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Here you go Dan. Thought we'd help you out with another thing you find difficult;)
upload_2013-11-24_20-30-36.jpeg

TALES OF THE ARABIAN NIGHTS | eBay How much did it go for?, before it used to show the accepted offer amount, am I missing something (probably a few marbles at least) or has the Ebay format changed or did it make the asking price?

Seller accepted a best offer price. Unfortunately, we cant find out how much it went for. You could always ask Chris direct? I think he's on here but for sure is on the yahoo group.

yes, BUT you never see them for sale, so i'll be contentious and say that 1200 would be a steal, and that if i saw one for sale at 1500, i'd snatch it up. remember that RCT is a Stern game from ... i dunno, but post 2000, so recent-ish, and the only one i know of is the one at Dawn's place with silly short legs on from when Tim and Martyn were little...

Back to the Arabian Nights & Indy..
Would I be right to say the Indy went for £2950? and the TOTAN has been re-listed?- currently at £2700. Also now listed as "for parts/not working"

Back to the Arabian Nights & Indy..
Would I be right to say the Indy went for £2950? and the TOTAN has been re-listed?- currently at £2700. Also now listed as "for parts/not working"
IJ made £2950 which is a bargain in my book, if I did not already have a nice one I would have had that example at that price, ropey faded examples don't make that much less so the gap price between a peach and routed was pretty small in this case, TOTAN is a different listing, there were two for grabs, one sold for £3250 the other is still running @2.7k

That's a cracking price given how much TOTAN's have been changing hands for (off eBay) this year plus it's the Christmas silly season.

A cracking price? Really? That machine was £500 overpriced at £3250 imo.

I guess once everyone starts selling them at these prices, it becomes the norm and people just accept it?. Silly season indeed.

I think it's supply and demand with TOTAN, very few are made available except the £3250 one which gets sold about once a year, fresh TOTANS coming out of the woodwork and put up for sale are extremely rare, rarest of the main trophys and nice examples with no drop magnet wear, insert wear or cab fade are extremely rare, the £3250 was tarted up to high heaven but was still just an average example with touched up playfield.

I wont **** on anyones pin dreams by saying how much the gameplay p*ssed me off but I will say its one of the best looking/sounding pins out there.

Its certainly a rare title and the first time you defeat the genie is a great experience. It will be interesting to see what happens to the values once the CPR PF's come out.

Even the Hobbit LE is cheaper! Guess he must have spent a lot of time and money on it.

It's the VAT that is a killer, both myself and Phil have to pay VAT at 20% and not just on the value of the item but the total inc courier cost or postage in my case, that just forces the retail up :(.

If I were loaded right now I would totally buy that! I love that game. But I would have to be pretty minted to pay 7k for it. But I would if I were!

Back
Top Bottom