What's new

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

I have never owned a Bently Blower, nor driven one or seen them race back in the day. I see them at shows and I know they are very valuable and despite them being far less capable than modern cars, they still demand super car money. Why? Because people value different things and that is what makes declaring something a "classic" such a hard thing to do.
I am certain that the value of a TAF will either continue to go up, may have peaked, may come down or spectacularly crash.

In the last 15 years or so I believe TAF prices have almost always been tied in to the price of a current NIB Stern Pro machine, sometimes more if the demand is high at the time and occasionally less. I suspect that many sellers then proceed to buy a more modern pin (such as the latest must have NIB, not necessarily a Stern). I can see this continuing for many years, there's always more people entering (or investing!) than there are leaving the hobby.

Possibly the big question will be, how will Godzilla hold up against Jaws if Elwin delivers, if he does I can see Jaws becoming the GOAT and that will drop Godzilla values short term as people look to move on.
Jaws may be the next Avengers, where it just doesn't get the love or appreciation like his other games do. With the amount of hype people are putting on Jaws it feels destined to disappoint, at least a little bit. My prediction is it will have a great layout and code, but will be lacking in film assets, similar to Jurassic Park.

Stern aren't going to blow their BOM out of the water without a price rise so it may still be lacking in mechs.

I can’t see a price rise with jaws the past stern pin Elvira black and white was considerably less than the 40th edition
No price rise from jjp on Elton but you do get better value for money with rad cals art blades and a simple topper I really can’t see stern rocking the boat anymore
I can see a super le incoming though

TAFs are the pinball benchmark. Have been for 30 odd years. Best seller of all time. Plenty about. Spares are abundant. Relatively simple and reliable mechanically. Plenty trade so you can see the £ price of a TAF. Can hold their own against just about anything in a commercial environment.

Like a krugerrand, gold sovereign, barrel of Brent crude etc

MM LE and MB Spl Edt. By CGC

These belong to a good friend of mine who is contemplating selling them but my idea of what they worth will probably be far lower than what people are prepared to pay hence post.

MM is HUO with PF protector fitted from new and ultra low plays. All the usual CGC goodness and assume immaculate condition throughout.

MB as above minus the PF protector this is the big screen one with my protectors fitted and again immaculate HUO

Col

IMHO

MBR SE up to £10k

MMR LE - tricky. ALL MM are in demand. Many like myself holding out for a new run / version of the Royale. On this game I just like the big colour display , topper , RGB LEDs etc etc.

MM LE and MB Spl Edt. By CGC

These belong to a good friend of mine who is contemplating selling them but my idea of what they worth will probably be far lower than what people are prepared to pay hence post.

MM is HUO with PF protector fitted from new and ultra low plays. All the usual CGC goodness and assume immaculate condition throughout.

MB as above minus the PF protector this is the big screen one with my protectors fitted and again immaculate HUO

IMHO

MBR SE up to £10k

MMR LE - tricky. ALL MM are in demand. Many like myself holding out for a new run / version of the Royale. On this game I just like the big colour display , topper , RGB LEDs etc etc.
MB SE went for £8.5k a few months ago thought it was a bit low , I reckon £9k is about right

1000001240.jpg

Where are we currently with a T2?

Mirror blades.
Pinsound
Colour DMD
LEDs
Cannon Cover
New flipper buttons (blue)
Movie faithful eyes on the Terminator
All back box boards recently serviced by Jim
Some age related marks to the back box
New die cast HK ship
T1000 lighted mod above center targets.
Flippers are not as strong so possibly New flipper coils required.
New instruction cards
1000015104.jpg

Last edited:
Not many answers so I'll give an opinion!

For Bond, probably somewhere around the £7k mark or just either side.

Will depend on the time of year and prices are likely to come down a little as the pinflation calms.

I’d guess that the CC price would be roughly the same as you paid?

Does the warranty transfer? If not then I’d say a grand less than PH current prices.

Back
Top Bottom