What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebay is mocking me now. Not only is there a BOP on there (which ive always fancied) but its about 10 miles up the road from me :eek:
Alas I have zero space. The only place I could have put is occupied by a Gorgar project I have (which I havent had a chance to start yet). Im sorta tempted to try and sell Gorgar to grab BOP.. but soon as I sold Gorgar I expect the BOP would get snapped up by someone else :D

Ebay is mocking me now. Not only is there a BOP on there (which ive always fancied) but its about 10 miles up the road from me :eek:
Alas I have zero space. The only place I could have put is occupied by a Gorgar project I have (which I havent had a chance to start yet). Im sorta tempted to try and sell Gorgar to grab BOP.. but soon as I sold Gorgar I expect the BOP would get snapped up by someone else :D
Just go for it. I'm sure you can squeeze another in...... :)

Just go for it. I'm sure you can squeeze another in...... :)
I wish - I mean whilst I could tombstone it and put it in my shed I would be stuck then with nowhere to work on either BOP or Gorgar - be like trying to solve one of those sliding block puzzles with no missing tile :)
I already put Cosmic Gunfight in the work office cos I had nowhere for that :D

I wish - I mean whilst I could tombstone it and put it in my shed I would be stuck then with nowhere to work on either BOP or Gorgar - be like trying to solve one of those sliding block puzzles with no missing tile :)
I already put Cosmic Gunfight in the work office cos I had nowhere for that :D
Leave it in the car. Sorted. Now get the cash out! :p

Very strange. If it was sat in that line up and your ebay name involved pinball you would have thought you might at least check the fuses. Surely it can't be real.
My thoughts exactly but didn’t want to trash someone’s advert if it was genuine

perhaps they missed a zero off the end of the price?,and meant to list it for £3500?

If he bought it from new- what would an LE have cost at the time?
Wayback machine shows premium in 2019 on PH @ £8,995 (LE wouldn't have been online long enough to capture if at all as they'd have sold fast)

EDIT: LE's listed as £11,495-11,995 on other Electrocoin distributors around that time.

Last edited:
Wayback machine shows premium in 2019 on PH @ £8,995 (LE wouldn't have been online long enough to capture if at all as they'd have sold fast)

EDIT: LE's listed as £11,495-11,995 on other Electrocoin distributors around that time.

I bought an le nib on release and they were £9900

I bought an le nib on release and they were £9900
The other sites must have been taking the Mickey on LEs back then, the PH price for Pros and Premiums matched so assumed.. soz soz

Just asked Chat GTP to make a listing to see if it would produce anything better….
description: Immerse yourself in the thrilling world of Jurassic Park with this limited edition pinball machine! Featuring stunning graphics, electrifying gameplay, and iconic scenes from the movie, this is a must-have for any Jurassic Park fan. In excellent condition, well-maintained, and ready for a new home. Bring the excitement of the Jurassic era to your game room! Serious inquiries only. Price: [Your Asking Price]. DM for details. Local pickup preferred. #JurassicPark #PinballForSale
Sounds believable until it mentions iconic movie 🎥 scenes 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom