What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best looking pin of all time?

Wow, that Gottlieb ORBIT is beautiful! :) I'd love one of those. Very tempted by one of these spacey themed EMs...

Orbit was one of the e/m games that Gottlieb 'updated' (as 'Super Orbit') during that uneasy pre Space Shuttle period of the early to mid 80's. The others were 'El Dorado', which had already had many outings, 'Royal Flush' and 'Jacks Open', which became Eldorado City of Gold, Royal Flush Deluxe and Jacks To Open respectively.

Last edited:
Too many favourites, first ones that popped into my head are :

Centaur
Spirit
Spectrum
Barracorra
Xenon
Fathom
Twilight Zone
Tales From The Crypt
Judge Dredd
Back to the Future
Star Wars

The Simpsons Pinball Party. Especially the stunner with colour display at the Pinball Party recently with th colour display! Mega!

Dunc

Too many favourites, first ones that popped into my head are :

Centaur
Spirit
Spectrum
Barracorra
Xenon
Fathom
Twilight Zone
Tales From The Crypt
Judge Dredd
Back to the Future
Star Wars
Would love most of these. In fact i really want a back to the future now. Favourite trilogy of all time right there!

for me personally it's a no brainer.....TAF..... loved the films and adored the game in my youth. Once i owned one i was mesmerised by it. My wife and daughter still curse the day i got rid when i traded it. (dirty pool old man)
I still think the cloud effects at Showtime were amazing in my man cave and if i still owned it i don't think i would be hanging up my silver balls.

No votes for bing bang bar? I love the fluorescent perspex tubes etc. I love the playfield graphics and cab art on my SS though so voting for that even though cftbl has won

Surely the best looking game can only be one from the time when they pins featured hand drawn art (up to mid 80's) and not modern photoshop ones.

There are plenty of stunning early 80's Bally and Williams titles and loads to chose from the EM era

Surely the best looking game can only be one from the time when they pins featured hand drawn art (up to mid 80's) and not modern photoshop ones.

There are plenty of stunning early 80's Bally and Williams titles and loads to chose from the EM era
Yeah, if you're looking beyond Paragon's backbox (the rest of it is an oversized monstrosity!) or Fathom, then you are looking too far :)

I can't decide between these two...

Attachments

• Head.jpg
    Head.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Playfield overview.jpg
    Playfield overview.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Front overview.jpg
    Front overview.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Playfield.jpg