What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best looking pin of all time?

Definitely a looker in my book but @Moonraker reckons he can change my mind. But what a looker! PARAGON is from the same era, has the same super-widebody and drop-dead sexy artwork but the gameplay is, in the words of Bowen Kerrins, "BRUTALLY DIFFICULT."

I'm definitely sold on Paragon. What a stunner! But Lost World is equally beautiful, hard to choose between them.

IMG_3105.JPG
It's also stolen property

This notion that RAZA money went to building the MG's is unfounded and false. In fact, American Pinball invested HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of their own money to get MG out the door. And look the question is what's the prettiest game EVER and I challenge anyone to show me a game with more sex appeal than this...remember, PRETTY not great personality was the question :) IMG_3106.JPG

This notion that RAZA money went to building the MG's is unfounded and false.

It's not so much where the money went, more that a friend and forum member provided work into the project that he has never been compensated for and caused him a lot of grief at the time. I'm not going to comment any further as I find the whole thing a bit distasteful because of this aspect and I can't share in your happiness at owning the game with that hanging over it.

It's not so much where the money went, more that a friend and forum member provided work into the project that he has never been compensated for and caused him a lot of grief at the time. I'm not going to comment any further as I find the whole thing a bit distasteful because of this aspect and I can't share in your happiness at owning the game with that hanging over it.

Are you referring to Jim who worked on the code? Yeah JPOP is lame for stiffing him on the bill and his promised game. I know of at least 4 people that were promised games that never got them. I do know JPOP contacted Jim when he was at AP and asked for help...if Jim had said yes, AP would have paid the remaining balance John owed. That's what happened with Matt Andrews the artist. His outstanding balance was paid before he began working on Houdini. But I totally understand why Jim and Zombie Yeti wanted nothing to do with John at that point.

I still think Jim can get paid by the existing owners if he'll help with code but I think he's done. A shame, but again, I understand why.

I don't think anyone would help with the code until they got paid for work already completed...

Once they pay the old contract i'm sure they could approach the vendors with a request for additional code, but not paying until they do more work is laughable and insulting..

Back
Top Bottom