What's new

Expired TBL EA#105

Expired Due to no activity
Not so bad once you do a little rethink on layout Dave. How many pins have you got as the garden could be fit another 7 if the dozen I have managed to fit in the new gamesroom isn’t sufficient enough.
View attachment 197452
Kitchens are overrated anyway, as long as you find room for a microwave you’ll be fine.
On a serious note Dave, I hope all goes well with your divorce and it isn’t too messy. Shame to have to let your beautiful TBL go. If I had the money and the space I’d be all over it.

Going to put up another for sale thread as this one has got a bit out of hand.

Thanks for all the well wishers.

End of the day my Son comes first- and providing him with a nice 2nd home is my priority.

If I have to sell all my games to do that then that is what I shall do.

GLWS, Dave.

For work I happened to be reviewing property in your area and I came across this one that is close to you. Its a fixer-upper and location isn't great on a busy main road, but you can get 7 pins in the garage and a few in the dining room (which nobody ever uses these days anyway :) ).

It would be interesting to see a Kirsty and Phil episode, where highest on the list was where to locate multiple pinballs.

Paul

Yes. it needs pretty much everything doing, but has the space you need. Cheaper than other comparables in local area because of location and condition. I just approved one of my company's properties to go on the market in DA15 postcode for £625K. 4 beds, decent condition but still needs some work, nice estate location. It's just expensive anywhere inside M25. The one I posted above looked well priced even taking account of condition and location. Good luck with finding something that's right for you.

Back
Top Bottom