What's new

Expired TBL EA#105

Expired Due to no activity
Hope you have a lawyer - most divorces cost more than one pinball machine!

Thanks for that @Neil McRae,

Yeah- all lawyers do is pit you against each other and drain your split.

Not doing solicitors- only for essential stuff.
Bitterness not only affects yourself, each other but also the child, which we don’t want.

Early days- house valuations tomorrow..

But just seen interest rate gone up again today 🤦‍♂️

Bitterness not only affects yourself, each other but also the child, which we don’t want.

On a serious note good luck with it all mate, if you can get it all sorted without solicitors you will both be 10x better off and a lot less stressed, big bonus for you both and your boy.

How many times have you actually used a lawyer? It’s not like law and order.

They wil ensure you know your legal rights and probably more importantly what your wife’s legal rights are also. I’ve seen a few folks get ripped off, maybe not intentionally, but their own lack of legal knowledge meant they lost out.

Anyway hope it goes as best as it can mate.

Cheers,
Neil.

How many times have you actually used a lawyer? It’s not like law and order.

They wil ensure you know your legal rights and probably more importantly what your wife’s legal rights are also. I’ve seen a few folks get ripped off, maybe not intentionally, but their own lack of legal knowledge meant they lost out.

Anyway hope it goes as best as it can mate.

Cheers,
Neil.
My bro saw a KC barrister last Friday for a bit and cost him £5k, he and her have spent loads so far on lawyers and barristers.
He was told the next bit could cost a £100k😮 and to try and negotiate again.

Sorry to hear house prices are not much better down in Bristol I paid £500k for a bungalow which I’m currently rebuilding the only plus was that it had 1/2 acre of garden

My bro saw a KC barrister last Friday for a bit and cost him £5k, he and her have spent loads so far on lawyers and barristers.
He was told the next bit could cost a £100k😮 and to try and negotiate again.

100K could be cheap for some situations.

Sorry to hear that mate!

I hope all goes as well as it can and maybe this could be a new start, both in life and your pinball collection.

What's with all the care and well wishes? We have him over a barrel here!

Dave, the market is saturated right now with a lot of new toys. You're going to struggle to shift this. I tell you what, I'll help you out seeing as you're a pinball "mate". I'll offer seven big ones. And that's a very generous offer. I'll even through in a blow up pump.

Bloody fish eye camera lens make it bigger than it is.. look at those measurements

God that interior is so depressingly grey... What is it with people hating colours these days?!

Sorry, back on topic - GLWS think you just need to find the right buyer it's a rare game.

GLWD Dave!

Lawyers by the way a - good ones are absolutley worth a lot more than you end up paying them. That's supposedly the idea. But good ones are for sure hard to find as their industry is getting destroyed.

It would seem to me without knowing anything about the actual situation nobody should be engaging a KC for a common-or-garden divorce.

Anyway, well OT now 🤣

Sorry, just caught up with this thread.

Hope it all goes smoothly for all three of you. The whole business has the potential to be an absolute nightmare.

Is it still for sale, ,I'm really surprised, it's a game Im desperate to play, travelled to pinball Republic but. It had been removed a couple of weeks prior. If I had the cash I would definitely buy, unfortunately it's outside my budget. Good luck with the sale

God that interior is so depressingly grey... What is it with people hating colours these days?!

Sorry, back on topic - GLWS think you just need to find the right buyer it's a rare game.

Not so bad once you do a little rethink on layout Dave. How many pins have you got as the garden could be fit another 7 if the dozen I have managed to fit in the new gamesroom isn’t sufficient enough.
589008E1-0917-41E4-B2FC-A43730631EAF.jpeg

Oh **** sorry Dave I may have added to then nonsense. No offence intended GLWS and life in general.

Coly 🤗 💕

Back
Top Bottom