What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired TBL EA#105

Expired Due to no activity

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
So, I’m joining a few of the gents on here in the Divorce club…

So will be selling a few games - maybe more depending on new house price…

Firstly, before the Explosion of PM’s - GBLE & GZLE have buyers if I want to sell them.

But being a game over capacity (not that it will matter in a few months) with Elvira incoming..

TBL EA#105 is up for the block.

A lot of story behind this one! One to rival Big Bang Bar.

This is Early Achiever Edition - one of the first games.
It is in immaculate condition, playfield is great with no chipping or pooling - probably because it had 5yrs to cure.

Has light up Apron, comes with the Rug, spare plastic set, car bash toy, rug decal for playfield and the upgrade kit to make it into current TBL builds, - motor relocation for smother operation.

Has a chrome door from Mike Chestnut-

Price £13.5K.

I think a new one is around this now- but with the pooling issues in new ones! Why take the risk!

Pictures to follow
73A73D7D-F546-4C8F-810C-0C23E640E862.jpeg
B46640C5-C33E-419B-A57F-3A2B2BE9DCBB.jpeg
C44DEA2C-5EB4-420D-8C4C-4521EEB9A3CA.jpeg
B0AF163E-1D09-43DE-8D70-C9AC432294D1.jpeg

Last edited:
Should be quite amicable,

It’s just house prices round here.. £400K for a pokey little house, with no room for pinballs..

This is literally a stone throw..

Bloody fish eye camera lens make it bigger than it is.. look at those measurements

Sh*t…. That would buy you a 4 bed detached in Nottingham, with enough left over for a Bond 60th!!

It’s just house prices round here.. £400K for a pokey little house, with no room for pinballs..

Bloody fish eye camera lens make it bigger than it is.. look at those measurements

You certainly don’t get much for the money and not a lot of room for pinball machines. :/

So sorry Dave. Really wish I was in the position to offer you something for B B B but alas I have to wait until something very sad to happen before I could do that.
If you ever wanna chat - you know where I am Sir.

Sorry to hear that Dave, hope it all works out ok in the end.

Just a quick on topic note from someone who has had a TBL for years - if you played it before last October, it's a vastly improved game now. Version 1.0 really fleshed things out, and whilst the core bones of the game are still the same, a huge amount has been added. It's a great game now and any fan of the movie will be very happy if they take this opportunity to grab one.

Best of luck with the sale, if I didn't have mine I would have bought this in a heartbeat.

Sorry to hear this Dave, my bro is going through a nasty one and got me involved🫣
Sounds like you can both sort it out nicely🤞
Good luck mate.

Not a great time getting divorced. It was the most luxurious & expensive thing I have ever purchased. But every £1 was worth it. Hope it’s quickly over m8 then you can move on.

As in the what I could get if I moved up there..

Makes you sick how much more you get / don’t get for your money

Ouch. Same price in my street...

Back
Top Bottom