What's new

Sold Superb machines for sale!!!

Dont tempt me..... ;) :D
I’m serious mate, give everyone a deadline say this week, if a post from the OP/seller is not put in the FS thread to clearly identify it as recent and for sale then it all gets deleted.

I’m serious mate, give everyone a deadline say this week, if a post from the OP/seller is not put in the FS thread to clearly identify it as recent and for sale then it all gets deleted.

Its a useful historical record of asking prices though, shame to lose them all.

And seriously is it that much of an issue ? .... its pretty safe to assume anything more than 6 months old has long gone one way or the other. If people want clarification they can ask. The fact that we rarely see old ones being dragged up says its not a problem. It's only because Moose has gone off on a mission :cool:

Or i could just mark anything with a posted date older than 6 months ago as "sold"..... i think... (goes off to check)...
Perfect solution Paul.
ECE9754E-DE88-411C-A61F-CF0A6E3C274B.gif

An automatic "Expired Tag" after a six month period seems like a good idea. At least you can enquire if a machine is still available (unlikely in these times I know!), but don't have to assume its sold.

An automatic "Expired Tag" after a six month period seems like a good idea. At least you can enquire if a machine is still available (unlikely in these times I know!), but don't have to assume its sold.

Agreed. Looking into the possabilitiles now.

Also - i think that the policy should be anything 6 months old should be auto-locked in the Sales forum..... thoughts?

Agreed. Looking into the possabilitiles now.

Also - i think that the policy should be anything 6 months old should be auto-locked in the Sales forum..... thoughts?
Sounds like a good idea to me, that way old posts won't get dredged up 👍🏻

Anyway everything above is all well and good but more to the point, "what's for sale?" Gotta be something left....

Back
Top Bottom