What's new

Sold Superb machines for sale!!!

From being in the pin scene a few years my experience with these kind of collections sales is that after the first soundings the seller quickly realises the nightmare of having to deal with multiple pinheads all clamoring for photos, details, prices, viewings/tire kickings ......... and ends up selling as a job lot or a few smaller lots to dealers/traders/well monied collectors with fast access to big bucks and storage facilities.

Be surprised if anyone on here sees any of these.

GrizZ - wearing his tired old pessimists hat today :rolleyez:
scrooge-1.jpg

:p

I have my fingers in my ears and can't hear you.

Attachments

• 495491-boy-with-fingers-inb-ears.jpg
    495491-boy-with-fingers-inb-ears.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 215
I took loads of pics yesterday with a borrowed ultra snazzy camera, unfortunatlety the SD card filled up much quicker than i would have liked!!:doh:

But i will upload pics of Road Show, CV, HS2, IJ, RFM, SWE1, FH, Star Trek, Dracula, Dr Who, Elvis, The Shadow and TOM this evening and email those that have requested details.

Matt

Having passed on feedback to the owner that his prices are too high, he has asked me to request offers and he will decide if they are acceptable.

PM them to me and i will forward them on for you.

Remove me from the list of interested parties on this.
Lack of info, no prices, and handful of pics after nearly 2 months is a joke. Even a "bear with us guys, this is still on" post would have done it, but nothing.
I'm not sitting on £5000 on the off-chance that someone can be bothered to sell me a pin.

Back
Top Bottom