What's new

Sold Superb machines for sale!!!

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
I am in contact with someone that is looking to move on their fantastic collection of machines!!!

If anyone is interested in any of the following, let me know.

Haunted House (Super Mint machine, like brand new!!)
Haunted House (the donor machine i suspect. Also playfield overlays available)
Black Hole (Again, super minty - US version)
Blackwater 100 (Sample game)
Funhouse (like new)
Earthshaker (with original moving number matrix)
Medieval Madness
Monster Bash
Twilight Zone (Sample game with factory 3rd magnet)
Dracula
Road Show
Revenge from Mars (perfect! Has spare computer & Prism card)
Star wars episode 1
Elvis (only a couple of hundred plays from new)
The Simpsons Pinball Party (only a couple of hundred plays from new)
Goldeneye
Dr Who (with moving head mod)
Star Wars (data east, lovely condition)
The Shadow (no playfield wear or repairs)
Theatre of Magic (mint)
Cirqus Voltaire (Mint)
Star Trek (Super condition)
The Getaway High speed 2 (Mint with polised chrome everything!)
Indiana Jones (WMS) (like out of the box)

Not often will some of these games be available in these conditions, they are not going cheap (or i would be buying them!) but a rare chance to purchase superb quality games.

Any interest let me know

I am interested in a price for Funhouse and IJ if they are minty fresh (might get away with keeping it in the living room). Where abouts are they located?

Can i have prices on:

Dracula
Black Hole
Monster Bash
Indiana Jones

Prices would certainly stop a million PM's coming through.

PM sent by the way...!

I have no prices becuase i only met with them for the first time yesturday and was struggling to make notes of what was there and the conditions.

I shall re-visit soon and get pics and prices and respond to all requests. The owner is in no rush to sell and im sure doesn't need the money, I think its finally hit home how large the collection is and is looking to keep only a few.

Matt

Funny, cos when I saw that list I thought ...blimey its like the old Pins Anon days of lists of games for sale. Some good times at Anon HQ - I miss the Monster Meets 🎻
:party:

I've heard a lot about those, sounds like i missed out on some good times!:party:

The price debate is a big one. As there is a short supply and big demand a seller can wait to see what someone is prepare to pay. Or set a high price and see if anyone takes it. In this case, they are being sold on behalf of someone else, Matt obviously wants to get the best prices he can for his client and there is a lot of machines to price.
I prefer to see a price, it means I can consider if I can afford it or not. If I can't afford it then I know I won't have it and walk away.

However, if the lottery win comes in tonight, I will offer a lump for the collection. 👅

The price debate is a big one. As there is a short supply and big demand a seller can wait to see what someone is prepare to pay. Or set a high price and see if anyone takes it. In this case, they are being sold on behalf of someone else, Matt obviously wants to get the best prices he can for his client and there is a lot of machines to price.
I prefer to see a price, it means I can consider if I can afford it or not. If I can't afford it then I know I won't have it and walk away.

However, if the lottery win comes in tonight, I will offer a lump for the collection. 👅

You need a bigger house first Geoff. :eyebrows:

I shall be photographing the machines this wekend, i will also get prices for the machines at the same time and reply to all the enquiries i have received. There are too many machines to show detailed pics of them all in this thread, so i shall probably open a photo bucket link to the pics of each machine.

I think a photobucket album for each makes good sense.

I am not sure winning tonight's Euro Millions is going to cover all my plans. I might have to make do with just a handful of pins (20) in a new house, with only a few Bugatti's and a single Spitfire.:redface:

Front page says the Arcade no longer exists and that he hopes to rebuild it one day 😢 Wonder what the story is there ?

Yeah real shame as it looked an amazing arcade. When the National Lottery give me what they owe me, I'll make a UK version :p

Can I have prices for Monster Bash and Theatre of Magic please. Thanks. John.

I shall be photographing the machines this wekend, i will also get prices for the machines at the same time and reply to all the enquiries i have received. There are too many machines to show detailed pics of them all in this thread, so i shall probably open a photo bucket link to the pics of each machine.

Any pics yet? the silence is deafening!

From being in the pin scene a few years my experience with these kind of collections sales is that after the first soundings the seller quickly realises the nightmare of having to deal with multiple pinheads all clamoring for photos, details, prices, viewings/tire kickings ......... and ends up selling as a job lot or a few smaller lots to dealers/traders/well monied collectors with fast access to big bucks and storage facilities.

Be surprised if anyone on here sees any of these.

GrizZ - wearing his tired old pessimists hat today :rolleyez:

Back
Top Bottom