What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Guardians Of The Galaxy

Gameplay/layout/shots look good to me in that vid, obviously the code isn't there yet but it's going to be very good when the code is done too. Looks miles better than Star Wars layout.

Shame Borg didn’t do Star Wars this looks way better

Typical stern f**k up a great theme and make a great pin out of a sh*t theme lol

Groot multiball has same rules and operation as Indys mulitball. Groot is the Indy idol. Cool

Like what I have seen so far, will need to see what develops on code.

Last edited:
So, new code with the Marvel actors.....

Think XMEN/AV.

Go to 14 minutes..... what is the bobbbedy bo stuff:eek:

Obviously they don't sound like the real voiceso_O

Pretty crap - a real turn off - no wonder they didn’t put them on jack’s stream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So, new code with the Marvel actors.....

Think XMEN/AV.

Go to 14 minutes..... what is the bobbbedy bo stuff:eek:

Obviously they don't sound like the real voiceso_O

Well after several weeks (and probably several more) battling my ex over the kids legally, I needed a good laugh and Stern served up a whopper!

Has to be the worst custom voice work in a pin I have ever heard, for a theme/licence like GOTG that revolves around music and sounds Stern have ****ed this one up royally.

They failed at the theme for me, I didn't need to hear the voices! Just another kid's superhero game with a fan layout.

The voices are key in this theme in my view. Rockets laugh and the thesaurus guys laugh etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The guy who re-did TWD code on pinball browser by adding all the things Stern didn't get licence for...

Big news from Stern!

We heard you loud and clear! Our customers are loving the new Guardians of the Galaxy Pinball Machine, but we have heard that more original soundtrack music would be appreciated! We have been working very hard behind the scenes to get you more music!

In the upcoming GOTG code update, you will find "I want you back" by the Jackson 5 1969 and "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell 1967!

This will be the first time the King of Pop or Marvin Gaye have ever been in a full production pinball machine in any form!

Expect this update very soon, and Happy Holidays from all of us here at Stern Pinball! #GOTG #SternPinball #Jackson5 #MarvinGaye

40AE8F58-A60D-4B60-A7E8-2D93D4E00814.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom