What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Guardians Of The Galaxy

Jsyjamie

Registered
Alias
Jamie
Rumor has it GOTG is the next pin to be announced by Stern at Expo designed by Borg with art by Chris Franchi

Anyone interested in the theme? It is probably my favorite Marvel movie as I'm more into si-fi than superheros.

Borg seems to give the Pro buyer the best value for money out of the Stern designers...

The soundtracks to the two movies is awesome but I can't see Stern ponying up the dough for the licenses which will be disappointing.

Yeah, looking forward to this one, love Borg games, love the theme, could be a winner.

This has been rumoured for ages and almost certain to be revealed at Expo or before.

Biggest worry is the soundtrack - if Stern just go for some generic music instead of the mix tape ( s ) , it will be a big miss.

Should find out in a few weeks or so!

Would be a huge game changer for me if Stern paid out for the official soundtrack. Imagine 10CC or the Pina Colada song kicking in... SO good. They absolutely won't though.

+1 on the sound track. Moonage Daydream was the highlight for me, brilliant song and scene :thumbs:

Don't forget folks you can add whatever music you want.
I'm sure some clever person will come up with a music add on if the original lacks any of the sounds you'd expect.

Would also like ELO's 'Mr Blue Sky' and Sweet's ' Fox on the Run';)

It's not gonna happen though......

GOTG2 was surprisingly good so looking forward to see what the game is like.

I'm racking my brains but I can't think of a licenced theme I'm less interested in.
Don't make the mistake that I did with Aerosmith mate. I dismissed it and vowed I'd pîss up the leg of every one I saw but when I played it I loved it. :)

Don't make the mistake that I did with Aerosmith mate. I dismissed it and vowed I'd pîss up the leg of every one I saw but when I played it I loved it. :)

It'll no doubt be a great machine. I'm loving my TWD to bits. Borg is a genius. The theme does nothing for me whatsoever though. Seen the first movie, a couple of my friends worked on it, but it just does NOTHING for me as a theme. Not even a love or hate, like or dislike...just nothing.

Some games take time to be loved. AS is one of those games you feel like giving it a good kicking as you get another shocking drain:mad: And then, finally a good game and all is forgiven;) Very similar to IM and TWD - for me anyway...... i.e it's a brutal drain monster:D

I am not even sure yet how I feel about it but I play it more than any other game.....

May be a bit off topic- I have been on the Thatchers again but what it is with these music sound bite pins.Sorry but they do not compare to a integrated pin that uses sound and light and rules as a package rather than an excuse for playing a few bars of classic rock music. I was just listening to Planet Rock playing an AC/DC track all the way through including all the good bits and riffs which were not included on my now long gone AC/DC pins. That's why I no longer have the pin. Rant over

[QUOTE="J

The soundtracks to the two movies is awesome but I can't see Stern ponying up the dough for the licenses which will be disappointing.[/QUOTE]

Why don't stern does leave a SD card slot in the sound board so we can put our own music in? Or better yet have a SD slot on the coin door wired to the soundboard for ease of access.

Then we can put the original tracks in or whatever music we want?

Wouldn't be that hard would it?

Clive

i just watched Guardians of the Galaxy 2, enjoyed it but wishing they didn't always have to set up an interminable franchise: it ended with 'the Guardians will be back' so you just know they're gonna do another 2 or 3 of them, getting gradually worse and worse like the Matrix films or Terminator films or Pirates films. much better to end it now after two good ones. but i suppose back in the day they used to make pins after a single film, and these GOTG films are pretty popular so hopefully a fun game with lots of eye candy and recognisable toys and music. i can't say i'm playing any pinball at the moment as they all seem the same, but i still hope for more good fun pins to play if/when my mojo returns. hopefully someone i know will buy one.

Back
Top Bottom