What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball - Looney Tunes & TCM

If you could buy one, which would it be?

• Looney Tunes

Votes: 45 62.5%
  • Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Votes: 27 37.5%

• Total voters
Twice the game packed into this compared to Jaws, I think Jaws looks fun so I am not being overly harsh but it’s getting embarrassing for Stern and even JJP at this point.

The amount their competitors are packing into their games highlights just how little your getting with a Stern and it’s the smaller companies doing it so not excuse for the bigger companies not doing it other than being cheap!
after the sh!t show that is 007 code, I am so tired of waiting for Stern to get it together. I just cant go through that again. Comparing the premium to this (as thats the price point), this still looks better.
Very worried about the terrible engineering from Spooky but its in a home environment so hopefully if i get one, I can keep up with it.

after the sh!t show that is 007 code, I am so tired of waiting for Stern to get it together. I just cant go through that again. Comparing the premium to this (as thats the price point), this still looks better.
Very worried about the terrible engineering from Spooky but its in a home environment so hopefully if i get one, I can keep up with it.
Unfortunately Spooky was terrible on the code front to with their halloween/um games to. Taking forever and they moved onto 3 other games since. And some of the playfield assembly choice are , well, suspect. The flasher assembly above my um mode start scoop bust after about 5 games.. Then there's the 4th board system in use... Hope it all works out though. TCM looks great. LT is just not a theme i can get on with.. Not after bugs bunny.. The call outs do my nut in already lol Porky pig or whatever the **** that ****s called needs to be murdered fast and painfully!!

Im now leaning on LT as opposed to TCM as my fav.
Stern really need to take a leaf out of Bugs enthusiasm for pinball as its endless. Good on Bug, good on spooky I hope they keep going strength to strength.

full assets although there is talk that Daffy Ducks family have issued an instruction from his estate to have his likeness removed from the game which is quackers.
Not true mate, just another Pinside rumour or Kaneda rumour I suspect.

Really like LT. My only criticism would be that the toys really feel like they were designed for TCM then reskinned for LT - e.g. the meat grinder on the left ramp.

Big orange ramps do dominate the PF a bit, would be nice to get some aftermarket decals on them.

Unfortunately Spooky was terrible on the code front to with their halloween/um games to. Taking forever and they moved onto 3 other games since. And some of the playfield assembly choice are , well, suspect. The flasher assembly above my um mode start scoop bust after about 5 games.. Then there's the 4th board system in use... Hope it all works out though. TCM looks great. LT is just not a theme i can get on with.. Not after bugs bunny.. The call outs do my nut in already lol Porky pig or whatever the **** that ****s called needs to be murdered fast and painfully!!
Main reason for the poor code on those games was that Eric wasn't on them.

He coded R&M brilliantly and he is doing LT, so would expect it it turn out great.

Spooky have their quirks for sure, but their customer support is great.

Main reason for the poor code on those games was that Eric wasn't on them.

He coded R&M brilliantly and he is doing LT, so would expect it it turn out great.

Spooky have their quirks for sure, but their customer support is great.
Yes i know that and i know Eric so yes LT will be great code wise, as i mentioned ages ago. Dont forget he also created Cactus Canyon Continued to, which really sorted out the original CCs. Its TCM code that you need to watch..

I hope it all works out lovely :)

They look awesome Col, don't know what they were thinking with their design, they look awful. I don't like the scooby ones either tbh.

I'm really impressed with the TCM and LT layout. One minor detail I love, the anvil shaped inserts 😅, can't see stern doing something like that ( in JP you have to save orange squares from green triangles 😅)

Does anyone know what numbers are allocated to UK? Just wondering roughly how far off these are.

Looney Tunes stream tonight, hope they save the vod this time.

Back
Top Bottom