What's new

Spooky Pinball - Looney Tunes & TCM

If you could buy one, which would it be?

• Looney Tunes

Votes: 45 62.5%
  • Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Votes: 27 37.5%

• Total voters
I think I prefer LT over TCM. Not too sure on those powder coated ramps on either, comes across a bit bland.

Yeah I can't unsee the TCM elements while watching the LT version now :oops:
Yeah I’m the same. The lock at the back with the door works great with the theme.

In TCM it has the meat grinder mech, but was it doing under the space ship in LT?

Looks interesting. I'm not really convinced powder coating ramps is a good idea, they're just going to look awful once they start wearing/chipping. Scooby ramps are powder coated but it was pointless as you can't see them at all being under the upper playfield.

Has TWD LE vibe and looks like they copied @Vimtoman crate mod by the looks of it, unless he was involved which wouldn’t surprise me!

Amazing looking but no way I can have that with the grandchildren which is why TWD left here in the end😏

Has TWD LE vibe and looks like they copied @Vimtoman crate mod by the looks of it, unless he was involved which wouldn’t surprise me!

Amazing looking but no way I can have that with the grandchildren which is why TWD left here in the end😏
Don’t you still have Halloween 😂

I like the Looney Toons game, I've never watched the Chainsaw Massacre so it's an unfamiliar theme.

Got to say I like the look of LT more TCM is not a theme I like. It really looks Walking Dead to me, but I think that is down to colours used. I suppose what other colours would you use on TCM.

Well done Spooky. Really like the stuff they are putting out.

I think LT has a look of the Dr Dude/Party Zone era games.

Any ramp is going to get worn and powder coating is pretty cheap if it needs re-doing in a few years. Not the end of the world. You replace worn brake pads in your car.

Wonder what the wait time will be?

Both look great, and in terms of design, a bit of a welcome departure from previous Spooky games. I'm not a fan of two games with the same layout, but this is maybe the first I've seen where they actually seem different to each other. Packed to the hilt also, what great mechs theyve conjured up. Pleased for them. Pinside currently sh1tting themselves over both.

I bet that signed one sheet looked amazing framed.

Yeah I definitely agree that gore doesn’t always mean it’s terrifying.
When I watched it, It was actually the younger member of the sawyer family that freaked me out the most. 😂
I think his name was Nubbins? That guy was weird as ****.

Interesting that the wheelchair scene was originally cut.
Here’s a sad video I did 10 years ago showing the difference between the cut & uncut vhs release 😂 (look how many views though!!)

would be "fun" to swap the software like you could do with FGUY and SHREK!

also

maybe you could blow up a Bally Bugs Bunny with an ACME detonator?

Back
Top Bottom