What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Coast Slam 2014 - Raiders Of The Lost Arcade. Official thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that all who have already booked will get three free pints from Mr Barber to make up for missing out on the discount.
What a decent chap he is, Eh Will ???????????
And there was a rumor that there Chinese banquet meal would be gratis as well.
I just can't get over the genorosity of the man.
The only problem with this is that I got the info from a dodgy source. But my fingers are tightly crosses.

Bloody hell I need to check what's going on more often ;)
That source of information was wrong however there will be much beer drinking done and maybe one pint bought , at the spoons not at the venue too expensive ;)
Still waiting on confirmation from hotels will post up as soon as I know but still probably gonna be cheeper to book now at the travelodge
Friday night Chinese organisation is down to the stormy one

Cool, count me in! Have never been to a place with more than a couple of pinball machines so really looking forward to it. As soon as I get back to work will be asking for time off in Easter so i can drive down.

Cheers,

Johnny

Do you know which hotels bar is going to be abused for the post-pinball festivities? I'd like to arrange as short a stagger distance as possible.

Or is everyone in the Seafront Travelodge already anyway? :)

Really struggling with getting hotel discounts this year, due to it being Easter and a busy time for them anyway. I would suggest that booking in the travelodge is the best bet as it's still good value. I am working on the Burlington hotel and will post here if I can get a discount, but go be honest just book wherever is cheeper.
There will lots of fresh updates coming over the next few months now that Xmas is out the way.
Happy new year
Will

Cheers - Tickets available anywhere or is it pay on the door? (actually, how much IS it? Not seen any prices anywhere in the thread, although I am fairly oblivious so may have missed them)

Tickets should be available to purchase through the website and also on the door, haven't finalised pricing yet but will be worth every penny :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Or is everyone in the Seafront Travelodge already anyway? :)

Yep :)

Cheers - Tickets available anywhere or is it pay on the door?

Just rock up and chuck some cash at someone on the front desk and then prepare for the awesomeness :D

Will - are we going to get in earlier on the Friday this time to setup or are the Mason's going to make us wait until 2am like they did last year? How long does a funny handshake take? ;) :)

:)
At the moment it's looking like we have set up all day Friday, that's why it was Easter weekend as no other weekend with a Friday was available.
So it's down to mr MUFC to get organising the traditional Chinese for the Friday.

Good old frank he's a character and nice guy,saw myself in the waiting for the truck lol a lot of us nlp guys in pic we all took it in turn of getting those cabs out what a great event it's great when the pin community pull together to put on a fab event be it nlp,slam ,Daventry .......etc

Be interesting to see what one or two of the nutters on here look like.
Roll on April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom