What's new

Request: New adult thread section - Request Denied

Sounds like a much better way to deal with the desire to share this stuff. A lot easier from a moderation and legal perspective.

Thread title disappoints

Came here expecting titillation and the most arousing thing so far is Philip Schofield.

Thread title disappoints

Came here expecting titillation and the most arousing thing so far is Philip Schofield.

iu

From my perspective, having a category like that is just like touching a blue touch paper and waiting for the multiple bangs (a la air bomb repeater). And threats of litigation when people potentially get offended...

Ok guys im thinking of getting my dick cut off and I want everyone to call me Sharon from now on! And if you don’t like it go **** yourselves you bunch of mother ****ing tossers up the lot of ya.

oh wait has the thread not been decided on yet 😱

Please ignore what I said above and move on nothing to see here. 😝
@Paul please change his name to Sharon for 1 month. Pretty please.

@Paul @Calimori

You honestly don't need the grief or the work.
There is an entire industry of EDI/ Woke Folk who are hammers looking for nails to smash. You and your site don't want to become their next target.

^^^ doesn’t harm Pinside.
That Robin dude makes an absolute fortune …. the hype threads and pre pin release threads are what some would call beyond toxic, but makes great television……

Ok guys im thinking of getting my dick cut off and I want everyone to call me Sharon from now on! And if you don’t like it go **** yourselves you bunch of mother ****ing tossers up the lot of ya.

Col
Secrete is out now, laughing out loud in the morning is a good way to start the day.

Sorted for you Col..... i mean Sharon...

1680769176960.png

I have changed the title of this thread. It was a request for a place to adult material, which the administrators have denied.

Pinballinfo isn't a business, it doesn't make money and the moderators of the site don't receive any financial incentive or perks.
As volunteers, we do our best to make this a place people want to come and stay, that can involve as many people as possible. We can't always get it right for everyone but know we self regulate each other to the do best we can most of the time. Some say we don't moderate enough, others that we moderate too much.
Please feel free to message us if you feel we over step the line, but know there is also information that isn't public that influences us getting involved.
We very rarely delete posts, like a good pub landlord, we just want to cool things off and let people get their heads back.

The Watrscrapp thread is a good.
So who dares start it?

Back
Top Bottom