What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request: New adult thread section - Request Denied

mission65

Site Supporter
Alias
Tony Molloy
Could we maybe have an adult section to the forum where people can speak their truth without a moderator jumping in every five minutes closing it down .?
Maybe a disclaimer to the fact that anyone who posts or looks recognises they are in the Wild West of the forum.
if Neil was running a forum in the UK "…………………. 😂👀😜🤦‍♂️

It is difficult, but how do pinside do it as the majority of participants are from the US , not shy at going legal ?

Ohh poop, I have missed the drama again :(

From experience, a forum can be successful two ways, wild wild west style where very little is moderated
or, strictly moderated, where even a sideways glance will get you banned
The biggest forum I use is for adult fans of LEGO, that place is strict, but the traffic is 10 times even pinside

I think Pinball Info gets the mix right

Boardgamegeek used to have a RSP (Religion Sex Politics) forum/thread that was only lightly moderated where people could discuss controversial topics. Everywhere else on the website, you were/are only allowed to discuss hobby-related topics and any off-topic deviations into RSP got the thread locked.

Maybe that approach would work here?

Ok guys im thinking of getting my dick cut off and I want everyone to call me Sharon from now on! And if you don’t like it go **** yourselves you bunch of mother ****ing tossers up the lot of ya.

oh wait has the thread not been decided on yet 😱

Please ignore what I said above and move on nothing to see here. 😝

What is the ask here?
Is this an ask to review the T&C's https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/help/terms/ which talks about content that will "likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content"?
Or is it a particular thread that you felt was over moderated that you want us to review? My view is we moderate very little and I am aware not everyone will agree we get the balance right.

It’s getting kinda boring TBF.
Keep thinking about getting a ‘John McEnroe code violation.’
Was dying to post something on the back of Tilt recommending Neil as the UKs pinball bodhizafa…lol
Feel like we are all just sucking each others dicks —- females excused of course…lol
Maybe get a chance to post that now if we get the all clear.😂

Last edited:
Ok guys im thinking of getting my dick cut off and I want everyone to call me Sharon from now on! And if you don’t like it go **** yourselves you bunch of mother ****ing tossers up the lot of ya.

oh wait has the thread not been decided on yet 😱

Please ignore what I said above and move on nothing to see here. 😝

Is the dick HUO mate?

Edit: Asking for a friend

I want to talk about oral copulation, tits , swearing , horse sex , anal butt plugs and nipple clamps ! Am I in the correct section? 🤣

See above.
This quickly went from adults asking for more freedom, to schoolboy humour, to unscientific comments about gay men, associated with comments about pedophiles.
Brilliant ain’t it … grown men having a laugh can’t beat it … a woke free zone!

Bloody hell, the lagers in the freezer should be ready. Not ideal but the ****** Kegman has let me down again so off to the cash and carry tomorrow.
Better get off before I say too much😂 ✌️

Originally meant to mean when someone has woken up to how their actions and behaviours may cause offence.
Now used by groups of people who recognise caring about peoples feelings is hard work and/or not going to win them the next election.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom