What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predator pinball

This looks like it's gonna play extremely well but I just can't get past the artwork..... it's too bad comic book.

This looks like it's gonna play extremely well but I just can't get past the artwork..... it's too bad comic book.

It's not bad but not great IMO, reminiscent of some Data East artwork like others said. Also, the classic sound effects and music more than make up for it I'd say! :)

It's not bad but not great IMO, reminiscent of some Data East artwork like others said. Also, the classic sound effects and music more than make up for it I'd say! :)

That's one of the reasons I love the look of it. ;)

I'd chose Data East comic book look over Stern photoshop anyday :)

I look at it this way, it could have been a lot worse. Like what's already been said the gameplay and sounds more than make up for it.
Overall as a package it's a great pin, I just hope it does play as good as it looks.
It will, foolproof yeah.:clap:

Starting to look awesome. I'm really looking forward to playing it when it arrives

Resisted the topper. It takes up way too much room on the sides, so I'd lose yet more space in the games room

If this game is indeed even fairly good I have a feeling it'll do more than just hold its value (which is a shame for me, I'd better start saving the pennies for when that rare person does finally sell!) Doesn't sound like they're even considering another production run either, if the license even allows it.

You would think that if the demand was there they would go back to the licence holder and re-negotiate to run more but the skit B guys have said lots of times that there won't be any more which is a shame. I think they are just happy to move onto their next machine.

You would think that if the demand was there they would go back to the licence holder and re-negotiate to run more but the skit B guys have said lots of times that there won't be any more which is a shame. I think they are just happy to move onto their next machine.

Yeah that's my impression from their comments too. Like this was lots of hard work for a small enthusiast group, so why repeat it just to make more instead of moving onto a fun new project.

Still waiting on the Email from Skit-B that says its ready for me! Don't care how long I have to wait at this point.

Today was the cutoff day for the $3000 deposit. Hope you fellow preorderers don't miss out (although, you'd probably be ok if you were a few days late)

Today was the cutoff day for the $3000 deposit. Hope you fellow preorderers don't miss out (although, you'd probably be ok if you were a few days late)

Paid up full ballance yesterday , let's hope the game is awesome and not New Canasta ;)

I was told by Kevin that I could get my Predator as early as October this year if all goes well. :)

Yeah, I think he will make the PRED going to UK/Europe first so to bulk ship. If he makes 10 per week I reckon 2-3 weeks will be enough to fill the order.

I had 6 PRED owners contact me so far. The possible group is
Dave Bishop
John Whitfield
Julian ?
Nick Olney
Are you still interested Darren?

One more I cannot recall now. Was it Big Phil?

Would MR Marshall be interested in joining? And maybe RUS121?

Price should be a lot better for bulk order.

Thought I already had, if not put me down also, the more in the cheaper to ship.

Yeah, I think he will make the PRED going to UK/Europe first so to bulk ship. If he makes 10 per week I reckon 2-3 weeks will be enough to fill the order.

Dave you actually in contact with Kevin about this as I was going to email him today about sorting all the uk ones at the same time... As I know we all have different production numbers it makes sense to scrap that and get all ours done together, however if your in touch I won't bother :) but mention mine needs to be in with the UK bunch as well
Cheers
Will

I would assume that if they all were shipped together, it would make sense to ship them to the place where the majority of buyers are?

If that was the case and it happened to be a long way down south, there could be extra costs for us northerners that could negate the need for bulk shipping in the first place. At least in my case.

I'm all up for saving coin, but if the costs involved in having it delivered or collecting it myself once its in the UK are close to just having it shipped direct to my door from Skit-B, then I would choose the latter.

Back
Top Bottom